Part 10

• "We need to talk, y/n." You nod at him, still confused. He leads you to his car and you take a seat in front. He starts driving and you look at him waiting for his so-called talks.

• Sighing and closing his eyes, he stops the car and you look at him as he turns his head to look at you.

• "Okay, let's get this straight. Be honest y/n." You nod at him and the feeling of nervous emerges out of your heart.

• "Do you have feelings for me?" He looks serious and you gulp not knowing what to answer. He impatiently waits for you to talk.

• "It can't-it can't be termed as feelings. But a just a little bit of attraction? I guess?" You look at the steering wheel to avoid his eyes. He sighs and you wonder if it's in frustration or satisfaction.

• "By attraction, do you mean about those which you feel when you see a handsome guy?" He raises his eyebrow anticipating your answer.

• You're confused too. But nevertheless, you nod your head which gives his satisfaction.

• However, your heart just shatters with the thought of his thoughts about you. He's glad that you dont have feelings for him?

• He starts to drive and the silence invades the car until you both reach the school.

• Almost immediately you get out of the car and Jungkook just watches you in amusement.

• "Thank you for the ride." You smile without looking at him and run to your class.

• "Was I harsh to her? I'm sorry I can't be the mate you're expecting me to be." He lays his head on the steering wheel and sighs.

• "This was not how it was supposed to go."

>♡<

• You roam around the hallway. Jennie was still at the cafeteria with the boys and you're bored so you decided to roam around the school. It was a good decision afterall.

• "What a bad day that I had to see you." Someone speaks behind and you turn around almost immediately. You don't know her name but she was the one who slapped you threatening you to stay away from Samuel.

• "I should have said that, now that I saw you." You scoff. She walks closer to you whilst swaying her hips back and forth. You almost puke when she flips her hair.

• "Well, don't think that you can just go away after making Samuel disappear like that." She rolls her eyes and you confusedly look at her.

• "Didn't he leave the school on his own? And I didn't do anything to him." You shrug it off and she glares at you. "Better use that excuse on someone else. I know that Jungkook and you did something to him. And it's all your fault so be careful. Watch out, your mate might just disappear like that now or sometime soon."

• You raise an eyebrow at her, "My mate?" She smiles before turning around to leave. You call her from behind, "Hey, Ms.I don't know your name.!!" she just ignores you and you slip your shoulders.

• Thinking deeply, your thoughts cross over the thought of having a mate. Your heart fills with an euphoric feeling and you blush without any reason. You slap yourself and walk to your classroom. The thought of being loved by someone making its way to your mind.

Timeskip

• Dressing yourself, you stare at your reflection in the wall. All you can see right now is the determination in your eyes to forget the one and only boy who took your heart, Jeon Jungkook. You don't wanna live not being loved by someone you love. You want to forget him.