Part 20

《Your pov》
"Nobody messes with the people whom I care for." I walk inside the room as I see her figure tied on the chair.

"I didn't think they were so dumb enough to leave you here alone." Her eyes snap to my direction. I place an index finger on my mouth to show her to be shushed. She nods her head.

I work to untie the ropes which are refraining her around the chair. Once she's free, she lunges at me. I laugh and hug her back. "Hey, you should go. They might be here soon." We stand up and head towards the door.

Walking down the hallway, we hear footsteps. I usher her to move inside the room to our left. "Get out of the building from the window." She looks at me, worried, "What about you?"

"I'll follow you later. I have something to deal with. Now, fast." She nods and steps inside the room. I see her stepping out of the window.

"Are you somehow talking about us?" I tear my eyes away from Jennie who's running away from the building. As soon as my eyes land forward, I am tackled to the ground by a brown wolf.

I struggle to break free with the force the wolf's applying on both sides of my shoulder. Shifting into my wolf form, I slam him to my side with my head on his stomach.

Another two wolves run towards me and I growl showing them that I'm not backing down. They jump on me but I'm not stupid enough to just stay
in my position. They fall on the ground and I make an escape towards the opposite direction of the room that Jennie used to get out.

'Stop! Right there. You know that you won't be able to escape.' A wolf growls and I increase my pace until I'm tackled to the ground again. I hiss when my elbow gets scratched.

Rolling off under the wolf, I jump to the side and push him with my paws. The other two wolves surround me, looking at me with captivating eyes.

'Surrender yourself, y/n.' I scoff at the brown wolf and flash my sharp teeth with a growl. As I'm concentrating on the two wolf in front of me, I fail to notice the wolf, I pushed earlier, get up and jump at me. He hovers over me and before I can react, his claws make contact with my left side of my abdomen.

I growl and push him off me and tackle him to the tree nearby. I can feel my wound sting and burn. The two wolves lunge themselves forward until a wolf push them to the ground from the side. 'Taehyung. Jennie has ran to the opposite direction.' I walk to him and look around as the three wolves run away.

'Are you fine?' He asks and looks at me. I hide my wound away from him but my white fir is not helping. 'What's that blood?' He leans close to the left side of my abdomen. I step back and let out a growl, 'Go to Jennie. This is blood of that wolf. I scratched his hands.'

He nods and runs away while I run to reach to my apartment in my human form. I heard that werewolves heal faster but why isn't this wound healing?

I head to my room with my hands clutched on my left side. Entering the bathroom, I pull out the first aid box and lift off my shirt. I stare through the mirror at my body. The three lines of cuts are bleeding nonstop. I clean the wound and apply bandage over it. It looks messy and improper but I have to endure it or else there would be more blood loss.

Getting out of the bathroom, I sit on the bed. "Why did they take Jennie like that?" It takes me too much to fall on the bed. The wound feels like it's affecting all parts of my body. I turn to my right side and fall asleep.

[ ] Next morning
I wake up from my sleep. Sitting up slowly, my wound feels numb yet painful. I lift my shirt to expose the bandage covered with my own blood. So werewolves don't heal themselves?

I clean the wound after a careful and slow bath. Putting the bandage again, I hiss whenever I make a move. It's more painful than it was like yesterday. I grab some food and make my way out of the house to my school.