Part 21

Jungkook's POV
Arriving at her apartment, I knock at the door. But the door pushes open as it's unlocked. I rush inside when I see her on the floor next to the door. "Y/n! Hey. Open your eyes." I pat her cheek but she just winces as if in pain, unconsciously.

I carry her and bring her to the couch. Taking the first aid kit from the bathroom, I sit beside her on the couch. Hesitantly, I lift her shirt over her abdomen viewing the claw marks of a wolf. I apply the aid on her wound.

"Jungkook..." she whispers after I finish aiding the wound. "What are you doing here?" She can barely talk. I roll my eyes and stand, putting the first aid kit on the coffee table.

"Hey, answer me." She sits up straight, cursing at the pain. I don't know what happened but I can't control my anger.

"Jungkook? Are you gonna--" "Don't even talk to me, y/n. I'm really angry with you. If I hadn't remembered then would you have just let me go?
Did you really give up on me?" I clenched my fists to stop myself from punching something.

"No. You need to listen. I'll expl-" She stops speaking when I laugh loudly. "Is there any excuse? I thought that you liked me. I thought that you wanted to start again with me." She freezes for a moment. "Jungkook. I know this sounds dumb but I'm pro--" she gets cut off when the guys and Jennie enter the apartment to take her to my house.

[  1 day ago ]《Jungkook's POV》
Arriving at my house, I enter my bedroom and plop myself on the bed. I hear the guys arrive downstairs. Opening the closet, I take out a pant and a hoodie. As I make my way to the bathroom, I sniff the air. The familiar scent from the school catches my nose and I look around the bathroom to see if anyone's here.

I sniff the hoodie and realize that the scent in coming off from the hoodie. The scent makes me dizzy and I drop to the ground clutching my head. My wolf growls to come out and the door bursts open, Jin hyung entering first followed by others.

"Jungkook!" He runs to my side and I feel the need to vomit. I rush to the pan and vomit all that I have eaten. Flushing the toilet, I turn to see Jin hyung the only one to stand there. Probably for space. My mind floods with pain and I can't help but growl, "y/n.." The memories flooding in my mind with the pain subsiding.

Jin widens his eyes, "You remember her?" Jungkook scoffs, "Of course, My wolf is strong enough to throw any poison out of my body." I walk and sit on the counter, breathing heavily.

[ Back to present]
I lay her body on the bed. Stepping aside, I let the doctor do his work. She isn't healing at all. The doctor is of course aware that she's werewolf. He's one too. On our way to the house, we called him over.

"Jungkook....." she whispers with her pleading eyes on mine. That's what she has been doing since we fetched her from her place. She's trying to apologise but I just don't want to listen to it. My wolf is probably desperate to be by her side but I couldn't after she literally gave up on me.

The first aid doing nothing on her cut, the doctor does his work and I step outside. I can see that the guys are sensing my anger.

Jennie sighs, "Calm down, Jungkook." I close my eyes and lean against the wall. Jimin hyung rubs his hands over my shoulders to ease the tensed muscles. "Jungkook. It's okay. It know you're angry and sad but for now just think about her. She's with you now."

I groan in frustration, "I know hyung. But she literally gave up on me. She didn't even try to bring back my memories. What if I hadn't remembered it on my own? It's so frustrating."

Namjoon hyung shakes his head with a smile, "But Jennie had brought the antitode with her from the place she was kidnapped. Either way you'd have remembered and maybe y/n had her reasons to not come back to you......yet"