Part 25

Author's POV

Jungkook steps out of the conference room with his dad on his side. "Jungkook. You're about the age to take some responsibilities. I'm sure I can count on you right?" He places his hand on his son's shoulders and smiles. "And y/n is really precious. Look after her." He sighs and walks away and Jungkook heads towards the living room. Soon, the boys enter the room and settle on the couches.

"Training starts from tomorrow. I'm already exhausted." Taehyung comments and leans his body against Namjoon. Namjoon groans and pushes Taehyung. They both bicker with each other only to be stopped by Yoongi when his phone rings. He looks at the caller ID and immediately picks it up, standing from his place. "Yes? Miyoung?" The boys smirk at each other when Yoongi tries to walk out of their vision. Pulling him by his shirt, Jimin makes him sit on the couch and sits beside him. Yoongi glares at the boys but proceeds to talk with Miyoung. "Oh, y/n and Jennie are somewhere around, maybe outside. Do you miss them?" Yoongi says softly and looks around. They aren't indeed inside. "Well, same here." Yoongi blushes as the boys eye him carefully and snicker at his reply when Miyoung says that she misses her.

"I'll hang up for now. Talk to you later." He hangs up immediately and glares at the boys, "Y'all wanna die???" They raise their hands in surrender and burst out laughing at his flustered face.

"Wouldn't it be nice if she visits us?" Jin questions and Yoongi shakes his head. "She's busy with her works related to the pack. You know they're also aware of the hunters. Istg why do hunters even exist?"

Yoongi's question makes Jungkook smile. Y/n had asked the same question before. The boys talk about random things about the hunters as time passes by.

"Who do you think might be the wolf who's with those hunters?" Taehyung questions everyone and they grow silent. It might not be anyone from this pack, right? Or from Exo. "That is one of the disadvantages we'll face in this fight." Jimin groans and rubs his face. "That is only if the wolf gives clues about the weakness of Wolves to the hunters." Namjoon answers and the boys agree with him.

"Jinnn!!" Chaerin runs towards her mate and sits beside him. Jennie runs inside with y/n behind her, both of them in wet clothes. "You're not getting away after this!" Jennie yells and chases Chaerin who stands and runs towards the kitchen. "I'll be up in our room to change." Y/n says to Jungkook and heads towards the room they're sitting at.

"So it's settled. Training starts tomorrow." Namjoon stands from his seat and walks towards his room. And Yoongi follows since they're sharing the same room.

"I'm gonna drown you in the pool!!" Jennie shouts in the kitchen making the people present there look at her weirdly. She apologizes immediately, "I'm sorry. I mean it to her, not any of you." She points at Chaerin from across the counter and chases her again.

Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook just look at each other, embaressed. Can the two of them just stop it already? The boys start to talk about other topics.

Your POV

Laying on the bed, I stare at the ceiling. Hunters. Hunters. Are they that bad? And they call themselves humans? I turn my body around and lay on my stomach. Thinking about it, why does Chunseo seem so uncomfortable around me? Do I look evil? Maybe I do. After all I'm a werewolf. Wait, she's one too.

I try to shrug the feeling off and close my eyes. I'll play with the pups tomorrow again. They're so cute. If I was human, I would have peed in my pants once I saw them. But being a werewolf, actually takes my fears away, unknowingly. Closing my eyes, I feel the bed sinking beside me and I feel Jungkook's scent entering my nostrils. "Rise and shine." He whispers, he places his hand on my back.