"I-I'm not! I was just looking a-at them.."

Minho chuckled. "I was just kidding, you can go ahead and help yourself to all the services in this room."

Jisung just nodded slightly. He was still hesitant on taking the food. I mean who wouldn't, it was literally his first time seeing this many food on the table. He walked around and took a few snacks, even for Minho as he felt obligated to do it and join him on the couch.

"Here." Jisung said giving a plate of food to Minho.

Minho stared at Jisung blankly. "That was unexpected of you, but thank you."

Jisung just hummed to the reply and continued to focus his eyes on the show that was playing on the television.

-

After about an hour just chilling in the room, Jisung decided to ask Minho about the job he was getting himself into.

"Hey"

"Hmm"

"How good of a partner do I have to be to earn the money?"

"You're desperate huh?"

Jisung felt small when he heard that. I mean YES he was desperate! He really wanted to help his mother. Because of him, his mother had to go through so much. He just felt like he needed to repay her soon, so that she would be able to live her life once again without worrying about Jisung that much.

He slightly nodded with his head, eyes looking down.

"Well, it depends if you're good then maybe around $500,000? And if you're better then, I might consider giving more."

Jisung chocked at the amount of money Minho had just mentioned. He looked at Minho with his eyes widened.

"What..? Is that not enough? Fine then, $600,000 if you're actually good." Minho said as if it was nothing.

Jisung tapped Minho by the shoulder and looked straight into his eyes. "Just for that one time you're giving that much money!? Are you fuccin dumb!"

Minho looked confused. He did not expect jisung to say or called him that.

"Pardon?"

"Is that the amount your parents gave to those omegas that agrees to this stupid thing?! You guys really have no idea how much money you are wasting?!"

"Jisung, chill. The amount I offered you is literally not the amount my parents agreed on. My parents would literally pay $1,000,000(million) to whoever who is able go to the event with me."

Jisung choked..again.

"What? Why are your parents so desperate?"

"It's cos-" *bang*

Minho was cut of when the door of the room barged opened. The two boys looked towards the door and saw a woman who was huffing and looked tired as fuc. The guy that brought them to the room was also there, probably trying to stopped her from coming as he started to aggressively bow and apologised to Minho.

"Minho!" The girl screamed.

Minho stood up and so did Jisung. "Do I know you?"

"You very well know who the fuc I am! I was supposed to be your partner! But it was changed last minute!? Why!"

Both Minho and Jisung was taken a back by the girls aggressiveness.
As she started to stomp her way to Minho.

"I'm sorry but it was my decision."

"But you confirmed it last month! I did as you promised, I didn't bother you! And your parents would usually stop once you've decided! Why did they still continue to find you another partner when you agreed to go with ME!"

Jisung was just there listening, confused.

"My parents did stopped."

"Huh?! Then how did you get a replacement!?"

"I was the one who told my dad that I already have one."

"Wha-" the girl looked to see the guy standing beside Minho.

"You- you mean that omega?!"

"Yes. And just saying he wasn't a replacement, he was hand picked by me which makes him better than you."

Jisung looked at Minho weirdly. "Wot" he thought.

The girl stomped in frustration and pulled Minho by the arm. It was unexpected so Minho was dragged by her but stopped when another pair of arms pulled Minho from the opposite direction.

Minho's eyes widened as he felt Jisung's arms wrapped around his.

"I was hand picked by him...so fuck off.."

Jisung said his face showing a tint of scarlet.

———————————————————
Ehehehehehehrhe enjooooooyyyyyy<33