Jisung just finished showering and was already laying on his bed scrolling through his social media.

"Hmmm I should actually find myself a job to help mom."

He scrolled through his phone to search for a job when it suddenly hit him. "Wait...what am I gonna wear for tomorrow? I don't even know where he is going to be taking me? Shit I don't even have his number to ask..lol either way, I don't have proper clothes...should I ask Felix?"

Jisung went up to his chat with Felix and decided to just messaged him.

hey felix?

Yeah?

Can I borrow like proper clothes, I donno a suit or somthin?

Yeah sure! But why?

An event tomorrow...

Event? Oh I have one also! I bet Seungmin Hyunjin would be there to actually, probably Minho also.

Jisung's eyes widened as he saw the message

Really...

Wait..are you going to the same one?!

I'm telling you this cos you're my best friend ok..

Yeah and I'll tell Seungmin for you heuehue

so somehow..I am going ... with Minho..

WHAT!?
LIKE ACTUALLY?!
HOLY SHIT?!
WOAH?!
IM SHOOKETH?!
IM TELLING SEUNGMIN NOW?!
YEET!!

😞

Jisung put his phone down to the side, and just stared at the ceiling. "So how am I gonna get the clothes tomorrow?.."

As Jisung slowly dozed of, his phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Jisung asked tiredly.

"So you decided to tell everyone huh.?"

"Huh..what? Who's this?" Jisung asked confused.

"If you're that excited for tomorrow be sure to be ready early. I'll be taking you out to buy some proper clothes for the event. Bye~"

Just like that, the phone call ended.

By now Jisung is already out of his bed.

"Felix!" He mentally cursed.

~

Jisung was awoken by the touch of the sunlight and the loud noises from downstairs. He knew it was his mother probably cooking.

Jisung took a shower and got ready. He was wearing just a simple oversized hoodie with a simple navy jean. He was going to inject some surpressense but the meter was not allowing him to.

Every supressense container has it's own meter that measure the amount surpressense that is inside you. It's to avoid overdosing yourself with the surpressense.

Jisung was shocked, but I guess he kind off understands it. I mean it was from Minho. "It was probably the expensive one." He thought.