Chapter 6

Chapter 6

JOHNNY’S POV:

I hung out with the guys for a little bit before I left home.  It was 4:17 in the morning and for some reason I couldn’t fall asleep. I lay in bed just thinking about everything that occurred tonight. Those pricks at Michaels house thinks they are all bad and is above everyone else. Especially that little shit head Michael!  Just because he’s rich doesn’t mean he is better than everybody. And just because I went to a public school doesn’t mean I don’t come from a wealthy family. I just don’t show it as much as he does. Just like his damn father. No wonder my parents warned me to stay away from them.  Those people are not good people.

But that girl from the party! Who was she? I couldn’t stop thinking about her long beautiful dark brown hair. She just had the look of a sweet innocent girl. But who knows, looks can be deceiving. She’s probably one of those stuck up snotty rich girls anyways. For now she can just be in my thoughts. I’ll probably never see her again anyways.

MIA’S POV:

“Hi daddy!”

“How’s my little girl doing?” my dad said at the other end of the line

“Good. How’s your trip so far?”

“Busy! Lots of meeting. Is your brother still sleeping? I tried calling him but he didn’t answer”

“Yeah he probably is”

“Oh? Did you guys stay up late?”

“Yeah he had the guys over and I had Angel over. We all just hung out at home”

“Oh okay. Well listen, I’m calling to let you know that I won’t be coming home this week. I’m kind of stuck out here handling some situation so I will probably be home in the next month or two”

“Why so long?”

“Thing’s just got a little complicated and I need to stay out here for a while. Let your brother know alright sweet heart and tell him I will be calling him later to check up on things. Steve and Tony are going to be staying with you guys while I’m gone.  I love you sweetheart! You and your brother look after each other okay?”

“Okay daddy. You be safe! I love you too”

We both said our byes and hung up.  Great, having Steven and Tony around is so annoying. I got up and got ready and headed down stairs. I guess the maids cleaned up everything early this morning because the house looked spotless. I handed the picture frames to Maggie so she can put them back to where they were.

“AHEM! How was the party last night?” Tony said next to Steve

“What party? We just had our regular friends over and hung out”

“I’m sure you did! We spoke with your dad on the phone and to our understanding we will be staying with you guys at home and as far as party goes, there will be no more because your dad will be checking in with us often”

“No, you guys aren’t staying here” Michael said walking down half asleep. “We will be fine on our own”

“Michael it was an order from your father and we intend to fallow his directions”

“Well, what my dad don’t know won’t hurt him”

“Well this is not up for a negotiation. We were told to stay with you and your sister at the house and we are going to do just that”

“No you’re not! You see, we still have the video of you two getting it on with those girls at my dad’s house while you two were supposed to be on duty looking after us. Now if we showed that to our dad, what would you think he would do with you two?” Michael said smirking

Steve and Tony just looked at each other and didn’t know what to say. My dad will kill them before he would fire them if he finds out. Screwing two girls why they were paid to watch over us? Not exactly what my dad had in mine. We used that against them any chance we get. Mostly when we don’t want them around.

“Listen, I know you guys want to make sure Michael and I are going to be okay at all times. Maggie comes over every other day just to make sure the house is okay so I’m sure if she notices anything is wrong she will let you guys know. And if we need you we will let you guys know”

“Mia, your father hired us to make sure you guys are good and safe at all times since you two were kids. If anything happens we wouldn’t forgive ourselves. We already let you guys go around without us being there” Steve finally spoke

“Yeah and nothing has happened right? I know you two care about us be we are all grown up now. We do need any babysitters”

“We know you guys are grown up now. You guys are grown enough to go wherever you please without anybody having to be there. But that’s just the thing, you don’t know what’s out there”

“Alright that’s enough” Michael snapped… “If we need you two then we will call you other than that we are done here”

“I promise if anything happens I will call you with no hesitation. And you guys can always call us and check up on us” I said sweetly

“Okay fine! I guess we can’t argue with you two since you got dirt on us but be careful. Michael please look after your sister and take care of each other” and both of them left right after.

“Alright” I said to Michael “I’m gonna go get ready and go run some errands. We need food anyways so I’m gonna stop by the grocery store”

“Okay, is Angel going with you?”

“No, she has to do some stuff with her mom. I’ll be back in a few hours”

I got ready and left the house. I headed to Barnes & Noble to check out some books and magazines. After I was done browsing, I checked out and left to Starbucks around the corner. I ordered my usual a Grande White Chocolate Mocha with whip cream. I saw an empty seat and sat down and began looking through the magazines I had just brought. I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I looked up, to my surprise it was him!

In Love With The Enemy (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें