Chapter 20

MIA’S POV:

If I thought my first time having sex with Johnny was love making, I was completely wrong. Like they say, third time’s a charm and that’s exactly what it is. My third time with him was amazing. Along with the other time’s that came after. We made love all night until our body ache. It wasn’t full of lust; it was full of love and sparks

But I wasn’t in love with Johnny, at least not yet. It’s too soon for me to say that. I am however, really enjoying every minute of my time with him. I spent the rest of the week with Johnny and everyday of the week was wonderful. Being with Johnny makes me feel whole.

4 months have pass and school has started. I’ve been concentrating on my school work a lot so I can graduate on time. It’s been tough trying to juggle school and Johnny, but since school started it has been a lot easier to see him though

Since I go to school full time, Michael thinks that’s where I’m always at. I go to class early in the morning and when the afternoon comes I have a 3 hour gap that I spend time with Johnny and after, I go back to school for my last class.

My father came home for 2 weeks and left again on his business trip. I’m used to him leaving all the time. It’s nothing new to me! Angel and I haven’t been hanging out as much either. I see her here and there, but she spends her time with Michael mostly.

They’ve became really seriously and they are both doing great. I miss my best friend from time to time. We used to be inseparable, but I guess this happens when you get into a relationship. I know for sure we will never grow apart though. We still continue on our friendship wherever we left off.

December is here, which means cram time for exams before winter break. I tell Michael I’m at the library studying for my exams, but I really go to Johnny’s for my studying. Even though it can be a distraction, I don’t mind as long as I get to see him.

I’ve been with him for months now and I still haven’t gotten the courage to tell him the truth about Michael. I don’t know how I managed to hide this from him for so long. He’s been so faithful and honest with me. But here I am lying to him about something that shouldn’t be. To be honest, I didn’t know that Johnny and I were going to become this serious.

I’ve tried to tell Johnny on several occasions, but I always picture him not wanting to be with me anymore. It hurts me to even think that I can lose him. Selfish I know! Right now, I just need to focus on my studies. I promise before the New Year comes, I will tell Johnny the truth. No more secrets and no more lies.

“mmm you smell good” Johnny said sniffing my neck

“Stop, I’m trying to study” I pushed him away

“What are you studying?”

“English”

“Ugh, I never liked English”

“Me either, but I gotta do it”

“Come on, take a little break and cuddle with me” he said pushing my book away

“Johnny, I agree to study at your place because you promised you wouldn’t bother me”

“I lied” he smirks

“I can tell”

“I don’t like you going to school; it’s taking up my time with you”

“I see you like everyday though” I giggled

“Yeah, but we never do anything anymore. You’re always stuck in your books”

“Well if you go to school then maybe you’d understand”