Chapter 18

JOHNNY’S POV:

I look down to see Mia sleeping. I was getting tired myself so I shut off the movie and carried my princess to bed. I lay her down gently trying not to wake her. It was hot in my room so I crack the window open to let in some cool breeze.

I threw my shirt off and hopped into bed. Mia began shivering so I covered her with my blanket and snuggled in. I watched as she slept peacefully. I moved a piece of hair away from her face tucking it behind her ear and gave her a kiss on top of her head. She felt my presence so she moved herself closer to me. I held her tightly and doze off to sleep.

I woke up at 9 the next morning. Mia was still sound asleep. Having her here with me is the best feeling in the world. She makes me have these special feelings I never thought I could feel. Mia makes me feel completely different. She brings out the best in me.

I can lie in bed and watch her sleep all day. Her eyelashes are so long and pretty. They define her big beautiful eyes. She is god’s best creation yet. No girl in this world can ever be compared to her.

“Stop watching me sleep, it’s creepy” she mumbled

“I’m sorry baby girl, but I can’t help it” I laugh

She opened her eyes and stare straight into mine. She smiled at me sweetly and snuggled into my chest.

“Good morning” she said into my chest

“And good morning to you baby girl. I take it you slept well?”

“Yes I did, thank you. Did you drop me last night carrying me up here?” she laughs

“I was struggling a little” I smirked

She gasps and pushed me away from her. As she got up, I pulled her back down and lay on top of her. I began kissing down her neck making my way up to her jaw and to her lips.

“I was just kidding. You’re so light; I can carry you with one arm”

“Better be” she said against my lips…” I have to get ready”

“Where are you going?” I pulled back looking at her

“I have to go meet with my counselor at noon and I still need to shower”

“Really?” I raised my eye brows… “Mind if I join you?”

“Of course not” she smiled

I watched as she got up and made her way to the bathroom. She took of her shirt and threw it back at me giving me a naughty smirk. I got excited and jumped off the bed and headed after her. She was already in the shower, so I quickly got naked and hopped in.

I watched as the water ran down her hot ass body. I took glimpse at her nice bare ass and made my way towards her. I put my hands around her waist and started kissing her shoulder. I made my way up her neck as she played behind my neck with her hands.

My hand grabs a hold of her boob and I pinched her nipples gently. She moaned gently and I can tell she was getting turned on. My hand made its way down to her most sensitive spot and I began rubbing it making her wet even more.

She grabs a hold of my dick and began playing with it making me even harder. I slid in two fingers and began moving it in and out of her. She was moaning softly while I was fingering her, kissing her neck, and playing with her boobs. I must be that good at multitasking. 

“I need you now baby girl” I moaned

I was ready to have her in the showers. I pulled out my fingers and was ready to thrust inside of her from behind.