Christmas Special!

Christmas Special!

Kumiko's P.O.V.

I narrowed my eyes as Zabuza's form appeared out of the mist, and he chuckled lightly. "It seems we meet again, Konoha-Ow!" I widen my eyes in surprise as two red wrapped boxes drops on Zabuza's head, and bounced off. I stared at it suspiciously. It had a golden colored bow.

I leap back in surprise with an hiss as several boxes drop before us, and snow starts to fall.. "What the-?" I mutter.

"Sorry, Zabuza!" I look up, and see a guy flying in the sky throwing presents. "Hohoho!!! Merry Christmas to you all!"

I blink in surprise. "Hey, that looks a bit like Gramps...."

Kakashi-sensei curiously toed the presents.

"Hmm..." Zabuza thought out loud as he eyed the presents curiously. "Perhaps we can ..... postpone our fight, Kakashi? If one side dies in our fight, we won't be able to open these...presents."

"Hmm, sure." Kakashi-sensei nodded, and my mouth dropped open.

**Really?! Is Kakashi-sensei agreeing to this?!** I mentally shout.

**Agree to what-OWW!** Naruto complains. **Hey, this is cool! A present!** He shouts excitedly, and I sweatdrop.

**Come over here, Naru-kun. We seem to have a...uh...a mini party with Zabuza....** I sweatdrop again.

**A WHAT with WHO?!** Naruto screamed.

**Hn. You heard right, Naru-kun.** I mentally nodded.

Soon enough, Naruto appeared out onto the bridge. "Hey, Naru-kun." I smile, even though he couldn't see me.

"So let's start!" Naruto shouted happily.

I watch as a figure appears out of the mist, standing along Zabuza. I blink in surprise. 'That guy hides his chakra pretty well. Oh, it must be the guy who helped Zabuza before.'

"Everyone is here?" Zabuza asks, a little gruffly. I nod.

I hesitate as everyone begins to open their presents. "This is so weird...."I mutter quietly to myself, but shrug and start to untie the large blue bow on the box Kakashi-sensei handed to me.

I lifted off the box's top, and began grinning. "Great, dango!" I exclaimed in happiness.

"Yeah! Ramen, believe it!" Naruto shouted. "And it's already cooked! Now I don't have to wait three minutes before eating!"

I look over curiously, and it was really cooked, and in a bowl like one at Ichiraku's. "That's really weird...." I murmured. "How did that happen?"

Naruto shrugged. "But who cares! Itadakimasu!" He shouted happily before grabbing the chopsticks that were there and began slurping up the noodles.

"T-This is...This is..." I hear Kakashi-sensei whisper in a awed voice, and I glance over at him, and sweatdrop. "The new Icha Icha book!" He says with sparkles in his eyes-er, eye, and it seemed like the book was glowing.

"I got the same thing!" Tazuna shouts.

"Oh? You guys got them too?" Zabuza inquired with interest, showing his newly acquired copy, and I facepalmed as the three began chatting excitedly about the Icha Icha series.

"What did you get, Saku-chan?" I ask curiously.

"A pretty comb with pink cherry blossoms painted on it." She replied, smiling. "And you?"

"Dango!" I smile.

I give a questioning look at Zabuza's accomplice, and he held up a large package of senbon needles in response. 'I guess that's his main weapon....' I think.

"Sasu-kun, you?" I ask, poking him.

He turned around. "I got tomatoes." He states flatly. "And...crushed mistletoe." He sweatdrops, holding it in his palm.

"Hmm...Mistletoe? That's kinda weird. But don't eat it. It's poisonous." I pointed out, poking the shredded dark green leaves. "Maybe the guy in the sky that suspiciously looks a lot like the Hokage wants to send you a message!" I think out loud. "Hmm...It's poisonous, is a parasitic plant, and remains green all year long." I look at Sasuke and sweatdrop. "Does any apply to you?"

He swatted my head. "Baka. Of course not." He grumbles, and I laugh.

"Usually people kiss under the mistletoe." Sakura pipes up and her face turns slightly red.

"Hmm....So the Hokage doesn't want you to kiss anyone, since they're crushed?" I think out loud, before shaking my head. "Meh. Probably not."

"That reminds me! Sakura-chan! Sakura-chan! Look, I found mistletoe in the forest earlier!" Naruto shouted excitedly, holding up the plant.

He began walking towards Sakura, who shrieked "EEEEEEEEKKKKKK!" and, "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

I laugh. "Don't be so mean, Saku-chan!" I call out.

Naruto finally gave up, but he had a mischievous glint in his eye. "Hey Sasuke, catch!" He shouted, throwing the mistletoe at Sasuke, who reflexively caught it. "Ahahaha!" Naruto laughed. "Now you have to kiss someone! Oh, wait, sorry Kumi-chan! I forgot you're right next to him."

Sasuke turns slightly red. "B-Baka! Don't throw things like this foolishly around!"

Laughing, I kiss him on the cheek, but as I do, my heartbeat speeded up again like it did yesterday. I ignore it, not wanting to ruin the festive mood. "There, done!" I poke Sasuke's cheek as it turns redder. "Hey, you sick? Your face is really red." I comment, and the entire group laughs, except for Sasuke who turns away. "Hey!" I shout in annoyance. "Stop laughing at me! Why the heck are you laughing at me anyway?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XD This is just an (slightly belated) Christmas special, and I know it's kinda weird. But oh well, whatever, I'm just going to publish this. And yes, 'Santa' was the Third Hokage. This doesn't really happen, I'll write the next chapter in soon!

Please:

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND FOLLOW!

-Kuro Neko (Bloody_Moon)

Merry (slightly belated) Christmas, everyone! ^_^