Ch. 9 -Ibiki Has a Weakness!?!? (Part 2)

I've decided to dedicate this chappy to StormyRawr, because she is awesome and funny, not to mention a Naruto lover. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"I can't wait for Ibiki's reaction when he realizes his mistake," Anko smirked.

I froze. Ibiki-sensei is rather smart, and would realize it sooner rather than later. "Well, I'm off!" I laughed nervously, before running off. "Bye Gramps! See ya, Anko!" I yelled before I left.

~~~~~

I got home, reliving the events that happened today. I put the picture in a scrapbook, and remembered how I found out Ibiki-sensei's 'weakness.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9 -Ibiki Has a Weakness!?!? (Part 2)

***Flashback***

I was on the outskirts of Kohona enjoying a walk at 3:00 p.m., when a small trail of red blood caught my eye. Curiously, I followed the trail of blood.

'Hm, I wonder what happened,' I thought.

To my surprise, it led to a tiny silver wolf pup with a injured left foreleg lying on the bloody grass. I gasped before running over to it, and it let out a whimper of pain.

Quickly, I pulled out a small white roll of bandages, and carefully bandaged its leg. I then got out a soft light blue blanket, also from my 'magical ninja pouch.'

"Don't worry. It's okay," I murmured to the silver wolf pup soothingly.

I wrapped the wolf pup as gently as I could before holding it in my arms.

My thoughts raced quickly. "Let's see... Kiba's house is the closest animal hospital...." I muttered to myself as I ran. "Wolves are similar to dogs... Kiba's house it is."

Finally reaching my destination, I knocked on the door frantically. 'What was the name of the vet? Kuso! I forgot!'

"Kiba! Open the door! Kiba!"

There was the sound of some footsteps. The door opened to show a female who looked similar to Kiba.

She grinned. "Hi, I'm Hana, Kiba's sis-" She stopped mid-word when she realized I was holding an injured wolf pup in my arms.

"I'll take care of her, give her to me, please," she instructed in a 'doctor' voice.

I quickly passed the wolf pup to her. She examined the little wolf (who had fallen asleep on the way over). She removed the bandages I had put on the wolf earlier, and gently felt along the left foreleg. She healed it quickly with medical ninjutsu (A/N: Remember in the last chapter when she said that she studied books about ninjutsu and such? That's how she knows it's medical ninjutsu.) It was silent as she quickly wrapped the foreleg up with new bandages expertly and checked the wolf for other injuries.

"Hmm... Nothing was broken, and I stopped the bleeding. It looked like... a kunai or some other weapon had hit her leg. It seemed like she did something to make the wound worse, before finally dislodging it. She's fine now." She said calmly.

I sighed in relief. "Hn. That's good."

She turned to me and muttered darkly. "You know...."

"Hmm?" I questioned, confused.

"YOU SHOULD'VE TOOK BETTER CARE OF HER!" she roared, stomping on the wooden floor towards me. I noticed that a painting fell and the roll of bandages rolled off the table due to the force of her voice.