Compared to kageyama , who was a total lost cost . Tsukiishima knew why he was so angry .

He was jealous.

———————————

" gahhhh where are they " Tanaka groaned frustratedly , clenching his head .

" calm down Tanaka , girls take longer than guys to get ready remember ? " noya mentioned.

" ohhhh yeahhhh " Tanaka spoke .

Spotting the three girls , Suga smiled .

" Look there they are " he beamed .

Turning to the girls , the team watched with their jaws dropped . Kiyoko had a black one piece , Yachi had a pink two piece with ruffles , and lastly Hinata wore a cherry decorated bikini .

Now , youre probably wondering if she had something up her sleeve. And the answer was ...

She didn't know  .

She kinda just wanted to relax , but rest assure Hinata Shoyo would not miss the opportunity to have some fun .

" Hi guys , sorry we took long . Some guys were hitting on Kiyoko and Hinata " Yachi gulped .

Radiating a fire aura , the two teams turned to the board walk , where they spotted a group of guys pointing at their direction and making comments on the girls .

"Those -" the trio growled , attempting to run but were held back but suga , Daichi and kuroo .

" guys I got it " Hinata spoke , walking away and approaching the group of guys .

Whistling and cheering each other on , the group of guys watched the ginger approach them slowly .

" Hey cutie , can I get your number " guy #1 spoke , earning some chuckles from the other guys .

The teams gritted their teeth in anger but remained calm watching the ginger .

" Suga " Daichi spoke .

Suga put his hands up .

" let's just wait and see , I trust Hinata , she's strong " he spoke confidently.

Daichi nodded and looked back to the ginger who was now standing in the middle of the 5 guys .

" cmon cutie , I know you don't have a boyfriend " a blonde teased , grabbing Hinatas arm .

Hinata nodded , sucking on her teeth as she looked away and back to the boy .

" you're right I don't " she stated , making the blonde boy smirk disgustingly.

Grabbing his arm , she Twisted it standing behind the boy and kicking his foot . Making him fall on the ground , his head slamming against the boardwalk as Hinata still held on to his hand . Her knee on his back , one hand gripping his wrist and the other lifting his head by his hair . This made the blonde squirm and wince in pain .

Leaning down to his ear , Hinata spoke softly but let her bitterness take over .

" you're right I don't have a boyfriend . But I do have the ability to skin you alive , chop your balls off and force you to eat them raw . Youre so pathetic it makes me laugh .Now . I'll let you go ALIVE , On the condition that as soon as I let go , and I reach the count of 1 , you're out of my sight. " she spoke , her hot breathe hovering over his ear making chills run down his spine .

Watching in amazement , the team grinned and smiled as they watched the ginger scarring the group of boys single handily.

Speaking of the group , they began to walk away slowly . Running away and leaving the blonde behind .