"OH! ME NEXT!" Kook said raising his hand. Namjoon gestured him to start. "She's charismatic. I like that. She shorter than me but has long legs. Check. She's mature, protective and caring. Triple check. She jokes around me. Yes. And she's months older than me so maybe she can teach me a few things. Super check." he stated scrunching his nose to the thought of her.

"Ok Hobi-hyung. You're up."

"Well." Hobi started. "She looks so feminine. She's thoughtful and caring like what Kook said. She has a positive mind and I like it. Aaaand she has a good sense of humor." he finished smiling.

"Jimin?"

"Right. Umm.." Jimin stared at his hands. "She's shorter than me and that's good. She has cute lips and attractive eyes. She's naturally sexy without even trying. I think she's going to be hard to get. She's adorable, girly, and lovely." he stopped smiling to himself.

"Mhm.. Jin-hyung?"

"Ok. Well. She has this cute puppy like face. She's kind and soft-hearted.." he said sighing to himself as he touched his burn that Sae-jun took care of. "She took care of me like a puppy. She's funny and consider my jokes funny. And even though she looks cute, I can feel she's mature based on the story of her breakup. And she cooks too." Jin finished chuckling to himself.

"I'm gonna go next. Umm.." Yoongi started clearing his throat. "I don't really care about her appearance. She looks perfect to me. She's blunt and straightforward which is nice. She can stand up for herself. Kind and friendly. She's a little quiet sometimes too and I like it. I don't usually care about the age but its cute that she's younger than me." he stopped and looked at Namjoon.

"Alright. My turn." Namjoon smiled. "First. She's sexy, I have to admit. She look smart to me. We talked about books at the fan meet. She's thoughtful, confident, kind.. She cooks. Yes. I don't mind the age so she's good to me." Namjoon paused. "And that's pretty much it.." the nodded at him and went silent for a miment like they were thinking of something. Until the maknae spoke.

"She's perfect."

"Yup. You're right " Hobi stated and left the living room the get some water from the kitchen.

"Where have you been all my life.." Tae said resting his head on the back of the chair as he licked his bottom lips.

"I know right.." Jimined sighed as he laid his head on Tae's lap. Jungkook followed and laid on top of Jimin.

"Hey guys. This seems to be off topic. But I just checked the pantry. We don't have enough food and snacks for tomorrow's sleepover." Hobi said appearing from the kitchen as me munch on a peanut butter sandwich he made. Jungkook lifted his head and saw the sandwich Hobi's eating and immediately detached himself from the pile and went to his hyung to have a bite.

"Just one bite.." Kook said as he showed his hyung his pointer finger. Hobi let him take a huge bite (a/n: cause he's the most unselfish baby and I love him 🥺🥺) and they both walked together back to the living room.

"Oh yeah. About that. Should we plan it?" Jimin said sitting up pulling his legs inside of his hoodie.

"I'll get the whiteboard." Namjoon said standing up from his seat and heads to his room.

"We should give them the best sleep over!" Jimin squealed.

"You're right. Yoongi. Grab a paper and pen. List all the things I'm going to say." Jin said putting a hand on his chin. Yoongi groaned but obeyed his hyung anyway. Well, if its for Shooky and the others, he'll do his best to make them happy. "Ok. We need snacks. Lots of them. Theeen. Some eggs.. and.."

(Time skip)

"Do we need balloons?"

"What for???"

"What are we planning? A sleep over or a birthday party?"

"Should we install the dancing lights??"

"Yeah that could be fun. We'll party all night!"

"Yah! I thought this is just Netflix and chill only???"

"Oh c'mon granpa! Of course we'll still have that. You're so boriiiing."

"Oh oh! Then we can build a fort after having fun! Then we'll have Netflix and chill."

"Shall we think of games to play with them?"

"Ohhh that will be fun!!!" *claps*

"Ok... *scribbles* Games.. *scribbles* Fort.. *scribbles* Party lights.. *scribbles* Netflix and chill.."

"Should we teach them how to play videogames?"

"Oh. Great idea!"

"Oh. Hyung. You didn't tell me to write some drinks for them."

"Oh yeah. Right. What would they like?"

"Juice boxes? Chimmy likes those."

"Oh good. And yogurt drinks. They should like that."

"Is there anything you want me to add?"

"Soju for the guys."

"Mhmm.."

"Should we point people to be in charge with the decorating? The grocery shopping? The cooking?"

"LET'S GET IIIIIIT!"

~~~

A/N:

Heyoooo.

If you ever wonder where did I got those traits, I watched it from YT. Credits to Yoonphoria 🤩

Here's the link if you wanna watch it:
https://youtu.be/F_x-Lo8Xg6I

P.s: YEY! I've reached 1k reads 💜 thank you guys 😘 I'll update again soon! See yaa 👌💜