Chapter 14: Date Night

Start from the beginning

"Understood," I reply and give him a big smile.

"Of course, Simon," Mia answers.

"Good, now boys, you can go do whatever you want, I need a chance to talk to each girl about their pictures and how they are doing so far in the competition," Simon says as the boys go to the back of the bus to play video games. "Mia, you are first, so Charlotte, you can go back with the boys until I am finished."

I nod, standing up and following the boys to the back of the bus. There were not enough seats, so I decided to sit on Niall's lap to save space for the other boys. They each give us strange looks but don't mention anything. I turn around to look at Niall, and he laughs a bit.

Harry finally speaks up, "Charlotte, you comfortable on Niall's lap, or do you want an actual seat?"

Everyone turns around to look at us as I begin to blush, "I am good here, thanks, though."

Liam, Louis and Harry exchange looks with one another as Niall tries hard to ignore the situations, acting like nothing out of the ordinary is happening. "Is there something going on between you two that you would like to tell us?" Liam asks as Louis and Harry nod their heads.

I twist to look at Niall, and he shrugs his shoulder, "Did you hear Mia yelling and arguing with Simon earlier?" He asks, and they nod their heads. "Well, she had captured pictures of Charlotte and me holding hands on the plane."

"Why were you..." take Harry a second to clue into what was going on, "Oh!" 

"Does this mean its official?" Louis exclaims as Liam and Harry were caught off guard.

"Wait, you knew something was going on between them?" Liam questions Louis as he nods his head.

"The whole time?!" Harry adds in complete shock and betrayal. 

"I am surprised no one else caught on, they weren't that subtle about it," Louis replies, and Niall shakes his head.

"Wait, how long has this been going on?!" Liam exclaims, looking over to Niall and me.

"Basically, since day 1..." I reply, trailing off feeling my face burn as I begin to blush again.

"We just made it official last night, but we were trying to be casual about it and see where things went naturally," Niall says, going into more detail than I had.

Liam and Harry sit there dumbfounded for a couple of minutes until Simon called for me from the other room, "You processes this, I will be right back," I laugh as I grab my laptop and skip out to the front of the bus to meet Simon.

I sit down next to him at the table and open my laptop up, "How are you doing, Charlotte? How do you feel this competition has gone so far?"

"I am doing better than earlier, and I believe I have been doing my best and improving where needed," I explain as he begins to go through the pictures I have taken over the last week and a bit.

He goes through the pictures that I have edited and others I had not shown him from previous challenges, "I do agree, you have been doing a good job. Even your group pictures were good, and I know you did not win that challenge, but it was not because they were bad by any means," he explains as he continues to scroll through my pictures.

"Thank you, sir," I say, sitting there nervously, not knowing what to expect out of this small meeting. I had my hands in my lap and I could feel them get clammy. 

"The reason I wanted to sit down with you two individually is that I wanted to go over some of the points you need to work on. Improving on these will give you a better chance of winning the contest," he explains as I nod my head. "You have shown many creative photos over the last week, especially the pap shot you got of the boys through the leaves in the airport."