"We really got knocked up by these niggas." Said Naya shaking her head at Nasir and Ant who was fighting over a cupcake like there wasn't 30 of them over there.

"Ant put that damn cupcake down!" Yelled Naya. "Always eating!"

"I told you don't touch my cake." Mugged Nasir.

"Gay." Said Ant mean mugging him.

"How is that.... ohhh nigga you gay!" said Nasir as he snatched the cupcake.

"Look at him, being fat." Ant shook his head.

"Nas put that shit down." Armani said as she shook her head at him. He was a big ass kid when he wanted to be.

It was safe to say it was chaotic with movement everywhere, but it was somewhat mostly in control.

"Armani!" Yelled her father making her turn around.

She smiled and walked over to them hugging all 3.

"Hey grandma Mo, hey grandma T." She greeted.

"Hey baby, hows the baby?" Asked Grandma Mo.

"He or she's been kicking like hell," Armani said.

"Yeah I know, he or she just excited though." She said smiling.

"Y'all find a table and get situated while I greet the rest of the guest," Armani said making them nod their head.

Armani walked to the front of the house and greeted the rest of the people who came which were cousins from Armani's side and other people from Nasir's.

"Nas I know you not gettin your clothes dirty before we reveal." Frowned Armani watching as him,Monty, Ant, Akeem and his uncle threw a football back and forth.

"Ma I'm good." He said as he damn near busted his ass when Akeemlaunched for a tackle.

"Girl you're husband something else." Armani shook her head as she sat down beside her best friend.

"I know, I just let him be his dumb goofy ass self." said Azari. "You know Monty supposedly got a girl he talking to?"

"You for real?" Asked Armani. "Shit I hope she got as much energy as she do."

"I hope she got a good heart, cause if she hurt Monty i'm straight scoping her, cause I don't even play that with my friends." Azari said.

"No but really." Armani agreed.

"Mane can we get this shit on the road, I want a cupcake." Frowned Monty.

"Nawl forreal." Said Akeem. "Who all else are we waiting for?"

"Both y'all parents." Armani said.

"Well momma needa hurry her ass up." Said Akeem.

"Who need to hurry up?" said a voice causing the group to jump. "You getting buck with your friends?"

"Hey momma." said Armani getting up to give her a hug.

"Hey baby." She said.

Everyone else had came and finally the event was ready to start. Everybody was seated and chatting amongst themselves while music played from the outside speakers. The baby shower was somewhat 2000's r&b themed so straight 2000s music blasted loudly. It was a vibe no doubt about it and the energy and atmosphere was great.

"Get to it fool!" Yelled Monty.

"Y'all get up and follow us!" Said Nasir as he took Armani's hand.

Everyone got up and followed them out to the front lawn where an associate of Nasir named Marquis stood standing beside his motor cycle ready.

"Okay y'all so I firstly i wanna thank y'all for coming out hea and showing y'all support for our growing Carter family, it really mean alot to us especially with us having to constantly put it off and say maybe later because we be so busy." Said Nasir. "Ian gon say too much, I just wanna thank y'all for coming out."

"And we really appreciate all the gifts and diapers y'all bought us cause man babies are expensive." Said Armani.

"Girl yes the hell they is!" Said Azari causing every one to laugh.

"Okay so how many of y'all think its a girl?" Asked Armani.

About 16 people raised their hands. There was a total of 32 people there.

"Dang so half of y'all think its girl?" Said Armani.

"Yess!" said mostly the females.

"And y'all niggas must think its a boy." Nasir said.

"Yurrrr!" Said the remaining half including both Armani's and Nasir's fathers.

"Okay I'm gon need a countdown." Armani said.

Armani and Nasir stood by each other watching the crowd who stared back with eyes full of anticipation.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"ONE!"

Marquis revved up his bike and as the smoke slowly came out everyone went wild seeing what the little bundle of joy was going to be.

_______________________

THOUGHTS?