Chapter 1

[M] - Mature content

Sweat trickled down his chest as he continued pounding mercilessly into the female arched under him. Someone else already had their hands around his torso, up his chest and down his abdomen; hands greedy and impatient for their turn to touch him. He had lost count on how many women he already had that same night but it wasn't like he really cared. His appetite for sex was insatiable and the women undeniably loved him for it. The Prince Royal was well know for his two grand obsessions. On nights like these were sex and during the days it was blood, blood and blood.

One last smack at the bare ass in front of him and the woman under him came hard, collapsing her body upon his large mattress. The other set of hands took that advantage and caught hold of his girth, pumping his length at a slow pace at first but once she got a low groan as approval from him, she pumped him faster until he craned his head back and came all over her hands and the other womans ass.

Making his way off the bed he looked down at his art work. Women spent on his bed, still moaning and writhing from how he had used them. A few other had rushed to him to put his robes back on, usually a race or some kind of competition between them to be favored by the crown prince. Although they had no chance of becoming his queen, there was always the chance of becoming his mistress.

A finger traced down his bare chest between the lapels of his robes. Yoongi turned his head towards a red headed woman. Her form naked before him, and her body pressed against him. Another, a brunette, had her body, wrapped around his arm.

"Your highness, please do not tell me you are done for the night?" The red head tried to seduce him back while the brunette had lead his hands down to the juncture between her legs.

It was already early morning and Yoongi was to prepare for the ceremony. The fathers funeral. The beloveds king funeral.

Fucking finally. He thought. He had somewhat loved his father but of course there were so many things he didn't agree with the old man. And now that the old man had croaked; according to the monarchy it was his time to rule.

The red head had somehow made her way to his mouth, sucking boldly onto his tongue and before she knew it, his large palm had made his way around her small neck. Her airway blocked as he squeezed hard around her small frail neck.

"Your highness!" The brunette who was earlier around his arm had gasped, and stepped away from fear. The red head was choking and wheezing, her face easily becoming blue from hypoxia. The look on his face was menacing. Min Yoongi, the crown prince, soon to become King, with a wicked smile his hold around her neck became tighter. The poor woman clawing at his arms and wrists, an attempt to have him let go of her but every one seem to always forget that he loved the sight of blood and loved the pain that came with it.

Slowly, the clawing stopped and her arms limped to the side of her body. There were a few audible gasps and quiet sobs from the corner of the room as Yoongi let go of the body and let it slump to the floor with a loud thump.

"Any more of you whores touch me without my permission again and you will end up just like her."

Yoongi tied his robe around him and walked out of his room. He needed to clean and get rid of the filth off him and ordered a servant to run him a bath. It was going to be a long day but it was going to be worth the wait.