Chapter 3

Leaning back against the plain white tiles and finally being able to relax in his hot tub, Yoongi took a deep breath. The first thing that registered through his mind was the smell of incense. The smell reminding him that the moment he stepped out of his tub, he would have to face and bear the responsibilities of being the King. To finally rule his kingdom the way he wanted to left him ecstatic. Maybe a little hard even.

Mine. he thought. Everything belonged to him now.

As he let his body loose, he heard someone enter into his chamber and saw a shadow form on the other side of his shoji screen. He had specifically told his guards not to let any of his whores into his royal chambers. No peasant were simply allowed into these part of the buildings so the moment he realised who it might be, he could not help but grin. In fact, he grew harder at the thought.

Slipping out of the tub, he grabbed the towel held out to him by one of his servants and wrapped it around his waist. Not even bothered to wipe himself dry or hide the bulge in front of his hips, he stepped towards his chambers and slid open the screen.

The woman in his room had let out a gasp and jumped in her spot. A low guttural sound came out at the bottom of his throat the moment he saw her. She caught herself staring at his naked torso, tracing the water droplets still trickling down his bare chest and down his hips, towards his-

"Ah. My mother must have sent you." He said, staring her down. The crown princess looked away, embarrassed for having enjoyed the view. She didn't respond to him however, trembling where she stood. "Or-"

He made his way towards her, cornering her small figure against the wall and grabbed her chin so she would face him. He leaned in as close as he can, their lips merely inches away. Her chest against his and her hot heaving breath against his skin.

"You just could not wait for me before my coronation, could you?" He smirked down at her trembling figure. "Such impatience. My naughty little queen." Holding her chin in place so she would have no where to look other than him, he closed in the space between their lips and kissed her hard. His tongue forcing his way inside her mouth as she squirmed under his hold.

With a swift move, she pulled a dagger that she had tucked away behind her dress and aimed it right for his neck. Yoongi however was more skilled and faster than her, grabbed onto her dagger wrist and pinned it right above her head and forcing her to drop it. He had grabbed her other hand and did the same, locking both her arms above her head with just one of his hands. She had clearly underestimated his strength.

"Fuck" he pulled away with a curse, still with his hands pinning hers. He swallowed the taste of blood running down his throat, licking off the rest from the broken skin of his lips where she bit down hard.

"I am not one of your whores." She almost growled through gritted teeth but her eyes immediately grew big with shock when he let out a low and dark chuckle. His hips pressed against her, letting her know how much he wanted her right now.

"No. You are definitely not one of my whores but you have definitely no idea how much I want you." He made it a point by rolling his hips against her again, then leaning down and lapping at the bare skin of her neck. "Once we are official, I want to bury myself deep inside you. Make you scream my name over and over and over." And he absolutely loved the way she shivered under his menacing glare.

He let her go eventually but as soon as he did, a sharp sensation fell upon his cheek. Of course, she had taken that opportunity to hit him hard across the face. Tears had brimmed in her beautiful brown eyes and before he could say anything further she had shoved him out of the way and burst out of his room. Which was probably the best idea as he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself if she had stayed in his room any longer.

No woman has ever touched him like that. He would never let anyone hurt him like she did. The mere act making him realise how much he wanted her even more.

***
A/N: so my Beta reader is a really great artist. She is also one of my closest friends. Once she read my story she immediately started drawing a bunch of fan art And I feel really honored 😭. These are her pieces for Rhea the Princess and they're amazing 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Please check her out on instagram: @graymanteau

 These are her pieces for Rhea the Princess and they're amazing 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Please check her out on instagram: @graymanteau