♡Chapter 21♡

Dream's POV:

I woke up in my...bed...? It was daylight outside as I could see the suns rays beam into my room. My clothes were all messy, what happened?? I could faintly hear chatter outside my door. I got up but my wrists hurt, I took off my gloves and they looked bruised, I got up and put my (non- existing) ear to the door. "Is he okay?" "He'S rEsTiNg... LeT's JuSt HoPe He CaN tElL uS wHaT hApPeNeD..." Hesh what happened... did I have an accident? I got back into bed and thought about what was the last thing I remembered. I was taking a walk with Ink? Than he wanted to go home, but I kept going. Everything else is just a blur, where is my staff?! I sat up and looked all around but I couldn't find it, did I leave it somewhere?? I can't do anything without my staff... hmph. I honestly didn't know what they were talking about-
I sat wide eyes as I could faintly remember what had happened. I felt disgusted with myself, how could I let my guard down especially with him! That's probaby why my wrists hurt so much. I wasn't sure if I was comfortable to tell them what had happened. Would they judge me? They probaby wouldn't want to be my friends anymore... I could hear the door faintly creak open. It was just Error, I smiled softly as he closed the door. He sat on the chair to my left, well my only chair. "S- sO dO yOu ReMeMbEr AnYtHiNG?" I was questioning why he studdered, he never does that. I realised I had spaced out and looked backed at him. I really didn't want to tell anyone, my alibi wouldn't make sense since he was there to for some time. Plus what if they didn't want be my friends anymore? And... would they leave me...?

"DrEaM?..." I could see him wave his hand in front of my face. I jumped a bit than tried to play it off, but it just felt awkward. "DrEaM... wHy ArE yOu CrYiNg?" I looked at him confused as I wiped my cheek, why was I crying? I just shrugged it off, I felt so guilty... I didn't do anything bad, maybe if I had tried harder. I put my hands over my eyes to stop me from crying. Ugh, why did this have to happen to me? I felt ashamed to even look at myself, he didn't do much but it was uncomfortable to say the least. I calmed down a bit to where I could move my hands from my face. "YoU dOn'T hAvE tO tElL mE yEt... jUsT kNoW tHaT i'M hErE wHeNeVeR yOu NeEd AnYtHiNg..." "oH aNd HeReS yOuR sTaFf" he left it on the chair as he got up, patted my head and just left. What did I do deserve him, and my friends. I plopped onto my back and just stared at the ceiling, I didn't understand what I was feeling. He harassed me, but it didn't feel like it. I felt overwhelmed with confusion, I grabbed a pillow and squeezed it over my face. I wanted to scream into the pillow but I didn't want to be a bother to the others. I cried into the pillow as I wanted to say anything, but my throat felt like it was clogged with words. That was the last thing I remembered before waking up again, I heard a light knock on my door. "C- come in..." it was Blue, and a tray of tacos...? He skipped towards my direction and handed me the tray, "I thought you would be hungry after all the sleeping" I smiled softly, it looked like he wanted something else but just went towards the door. "W- wanna eat with me?" He jumped and down like a little child and hopped on the bed, I smiled back at him. We shared the tacos and talked like nothing had happened day's ago. As we finished he left with the tray. My wrists didn't hurt as much as the day before, a few hours later Ink and Blue had came in with board games. As night had fallen they headed into their own rooms, and I stayed in mine. Everything felt normal again... but there was just that one feeling about that day wouldn't go away. I had some nightmares but that was all, Error had stopped by a few times. I had told him what had happened but, it was kinda complicated cause I couldn't really find the words to explain. It's been about a few weeks since the incident, I haven't gone to Outertale since. I've been talking to Error more recently, ever since he found out he wouldn't leave my side. I didn't mind I actually enjoyed it, plus I felt safer... especially since it was him. It was like nothing had happened before or after the party. After a month had past I had mostly forgotten what had happened and now me, Blue, and Ink were on our way to help Sci with his... potion thingys. I didn't mind plus I wanted to get out the house, as we knocked on the door we could see about a truck load of boxes outside. He practically came as Ink's hand left the door, (srry i'm using the underline) "o- oh hey guys, come in!" As we went in we could see racks full of potions way taller than Ink. "Woah what's this?!" Blue grabbed a bottle but Sci snatched it before he could do anything with it. "Don't touch or I mean drink, make sure you don't drink it or else it would have an effect on you" He tightened the lid and put it back as Blue just pouted silently. We than went outside to get the boxes, they were quite heavy but nothing we couldn't handle. It felt like a few hours and the sun was on its way to set, it looked like we hadn't done anything, so Ink decided to call the others. Just than Nightmare, Error, and Dust appeared. I didn't expect them to get here that quick, I thought they would've taken their time. Sci seem a bit nervous since the last time they encountered him they kidnapped him. Blue comforted him as we went to get the boxes, Sci also told us that we need to put them away and not just bring them inside. The inside was almost filled with boxes. Ink had decided that 4 of us would be inside putting them on the shelves while the other 3 would bring the boxes in. It was almost like a maze with a the room you had to go through. We all worked in different rooms while one of them brought them inside to our rooms each. As I took the bottles out they all seemed to be different colors, I wanted to see what they would do but I didn't want get in trouble. We stacked and stacked till we couldn't see any trails of the sun behind. We still had more boxes so Ink had agreed that we would come again tomorrow. We teleported to the house and just like that we fell asleep.

~TIME SKIP~

I woke up to see my curtains opened all the way. It annoyed me, I was trying to sleep in peace and someone left the curtains open. Wait what-
I sat up quickly to see no one in sight, I sighed as I layed back down. I could see someone in the cornor of my eye to my left and for a split second my soul/apple left my body. I calmed down as it was just Error... wAiT-
He wasn't there when I fell asleep, maybe he came in after...? I could feel his arm wrap around me and pull me closer, I blushed as he nuzzled into my neck. I just played along until I fell asleep again, this time waking up to Ink shaking me violently. "DREAM WAKE UP WERE LATE!!" I sat up startled, I looked at him hazily while I adjusted my vision. "Ink... CALM THE FUCK DOWN-" he looked at me with a straight face, "WHO THE FUCK TAUGHT YOU THAT-"

Ink's POV:

We all had come back, no surprise right. We have more time than yesterday so there is a possibility that we could finish today. We all went to the rooms we were in yesterday, well only the 3 of us. Nightmare was actually fast at bringing the boxes due to him having multiple tentacles. I was having to rush a bit since the boxes were stacking up. They were all so colorful I wanted to feel it, or do whatever you do with it. I was on the last 9 boxes until I heard someone scream from not to far. I stiffened, I couldn't move, that didn't sound good. I ran towards the scream, as I entered I encountered Blue and Dream. Something was off, Dream looked over to me and gasped. I don't think Blue had noticed me until he turned around and a fliped a bottle in the air. I looked up not noticing liquid spilling out, some spilled on to my face and felt some on my tounge. I could only hear the bottle crash in the floor, than suddenly everyone was in the room. They looked at me shocked, I didn't understand what they were looking at me for until I turned to Blue and Dream. They had ears in their heads and a... tail. I didn't understand buy than it hit me, the potion... I looked at myself in disbelief. How could I be so stupid, I know how the wattpad stories go-

I mean, what... h- how could I have possibly know. I turned to the others only to find Sci with a shocked face, and the others bursting out of laughter. I pouted at Nightmare as he held his stomach from laughter, "How did this happen?" I looked back over to Dream. He put his hand behind his neck and looked away, I looked over to Blue who seemed nervous. "W- well I wanted to show it to Dream, and we kinda... drank it, but than Dream screamed and you came" OMG how could they be so stupid, I mean they always was BUT this was stupider... if that's a word. I turned to Sci who was laughing a bit, "Do you know how long this potion thingy lasts?" He fixed his glasses and fiddled with his hands, "um it o- only lasts about a week" I sighed and went back to the room. This couldn't be happening...
I don't want to be a neko for a whole week!

______________________________________
1825 words
Thank you Sesha_x_Carmalide for the idea!
Heyyy, how y'all doin' it's been only about a week so it wasn't that long... right? The chapters are coming kinda slow, but I will try to hurry :)
Luv y'all <3