Chapter 17 - A slice of truth

A/N I'll be out of commission for a while (I will focus a little on my other stories), hence the double update. I hope you understand, sorry.

_________

All teachers were gathered in meeting room at U.A, just waiting for four persons.

Said four persons then entered the room, with the certain sleep-deprived teacher entering first with a folder in hand, entailed by the shorter green-haired ex-villain, followed by the cheerful crazy blonde and the scarred ex-villain at the last of the line.

Aizawa took the seat by the teachers, while the three villains sat on the chairs on the side of Nezu.

"So shall we begin this meeting?" Nezu started, getting hums and responses of agreement.

"Aizawa, please state your report." Nezu then added, and by that Aizawa opened the folder and read its contents. Nezu then set his tea by the table, and offered the three ex-villains, which Izuku politely refused. The other two also refused his offer, but just quite the opposite.

"Yesterday, the three rehab students went to the U.A Building's rooftop alongside me, because they said they have a personal occasion to celebrate. Apparently, after some time, the villain Kurogiri of League of Villains warped on the area. Seeing that may be an attempt for the rehab students to escape, I immobilized them by my capture gear, but it seems that the mist warper has the different intention than I expected." Aizawa explains, and waited for the principal's signal to continue. In the other side of the table, Toshinori perked up upon hearing the personal occasion thing. So that's why I saw Young Midoriya and Aizawa going up the stairs yesterday. He thought.

"Do tell what it is." Nezu said, as he sipped his tea.

"Kurogiri revealed that the League of Villains plans to have a full-scale attack in U.A, to get Midoriya out since Shigaraki Tomura and All for One already discovered the truth about him. We all know by now what Midoriya's quirk is, thus seeing a hidden weapon slip out their hands, they are willing to do as much. Midoriya confirmed to Kurogiri that the league will probably use the newly made Nomus to carry out their attack." He finished, and that kinda caused a commotion.

Gasps and looks of bewilderment ensued between the heroes, while the principal just sipped his tea again before speaking.

"So he's double crossing? That's odd considering he is the league's second in command." Nezu said monotonously, which gained the attention of all the teachers in the room. Izuku chuckled at this, but luckily no one really heard it since an argument followed the principal's statement.

"How do we know if he is not feeding us false information? Or how do we even know that the three villains are not spies for them? Seeing that the warper get a hold of an access to enter U.A the time where they are there, isn't it suspicious?" Vlad King exclaims, with Snipe and Ectoplasm agreeing with him. Izuku's eyes twitched in irritation at his statement, but nevertheless let the teachers continue. Dabi and Toga looked at each other, then nodded. They know that Izuku can handle this, but after his breakdown yesterday, and seeing that they were going to that topic, they can't take any chances.

"If it is false information, then why would he take the liberty to get through the security systems of U.A just to say that they were attacking? And you still doubt the rehab students? After all the training they put to your students, you're being like that? And besides, we all know that if they plan to escape, Midoriya already did it long ago." Yamada argues back, with the remaining teachers agreeing with him. Vlad then gotten so worked up he suddenly stood up from his seat and slammed his hands on the desk.

"Do you know how harsh the training he puts in my class along with Aizawa's class? They are always left in a brink of death!" Vlad King shouted, the other teachers slightly jumped on their seats due to the shock of the volume of his voice.