Chapter 4 - Revelation

"The plan is, I'll use my quirk to disrupt the cameras, and disable the locks in the windows. When that happens, you two go ahead and knock out whoever is outside. After that, we sneak to brats' dorm. Got it?" Izuku said, furrowing a brow to get a reaction from the two. At first, the two thought than how can Izuku do that if all of them has the same restraints, and minute later their mouth widened as they realized that Izuku has different restraints because he is 'quirkless'. At this, Toga has that manic smile on her face and Dabi smirked, which Izuku sighed, and motioned the two to get away from the sofa. That made their expressions transform to one in confusion.

The sofa is the blind spot of the cameras. That is why he asked the two to go away from it. He sat in the sofa and started activating his quirk, successfully disrupting the camera feed. Then Izuku stood and went ahead to the window, and activated his quirk on the locks, unlocking it. That was the cue for Dabi and Toga to slip and go outside.

Once outside, the guards (teachers?) noticed the two and started running towards them. Dabi and Toga went ahead to them and after some fight, managed to knock them out. After that, they helped Izuku to get outside, and once they are complete, they sneaked (more like trudged) to the students' dorm. To their surprise, it wasn't locked. But in that, Izuku felt something bad. He didn't know if it was because of his quirk or something else. He is also suspicious, but he ignored it for now. The trio twisted the doorknob, slammed the door and went inside, earning gasps from the students.

All of the students went in a fighting stance against the three, which the trio just smiled at them that can give the weak-hearted students some nightmares.  Before they can even fight, Izuku felt a sudden jolt of electricity in his neck, which he tried to hide for a moment, slightly wincing as he did so.

Fuck, I forgot that. Izuku thought. He bit his tongue to lessen or dull the pain, but it's too much and his legs gave up, making him crashed to the floor.

The other two looked at Izuku confused, but mostly worried, because they didn't feel the same shock as Izuku. Toga and Dabi then rushed to help Izuku up and sat him in a wall, hearing what Izuku is saying in the process.

"I didn't...know that they'll catch up that quick." When he finished that sentence, teachers of UA bursted on the door, seeing the scene in front of them.

"Are you hurt?" Eraserhead asked to his students, which they answered no. But some of them pointed to Midoriya.

"We're not, but how about him?" Yaoyorozu asked, pointing to Izuku, now unconscious. The other two villains glared at the teachers, and Dabi went to punch the principal only to be caught by Eraserhead's binding cloth.

Dabi growls at them and seethes his teeth, before trying to use his quirk. He found that he can't activate it, as Eraserhead's gaze was upon him.

Within all the commotion, Nezu was seen passing through the teachers, to see the Midoriya's condition. He hummed as he saw some burns from the collar, and immediately ushered Recovery Girl to check it.

The older woman want to smack the principal for making a child- villain or not- experience such high voltage, but resisted the urge and just sighed, before healing the burns on the unconscious green haired boy's neck.

"So I'm correct that they'll try to escape,  but why did they go to the student's dorms instead of getting out of U.A?" Nezu inquired to himself, as he studies the young villains in rehab. Aizawa went and punched Dabi and Toga's pressure point to render them unconscious, and seconds later they dropped to the floor still wrapped in Aizawa's capture weapon.

"Probably they wanted something here, or... there is someone here that they want to hurt- either personal vendetta or not." One specific blonde visibly flinched, and Aizawa raised an eyebrow at the student.