Chapter 15 - Playing with fire

A/N ~ This is an obvious spoiler for the ones who don't know Kurogiri's true identity, so I apologize in advance and you can decide to skip out his chapter if you want. If anyone is confused (especially I used the word devices here more than I intended) please do ask in the comments, I'll try to explain. Yeah, to put it simply, I just wrote off what is on my mind, and I think I fucked up in this chapter but oh well. 

______

"All heroes in the vicinity of Osaka City Mall and nearby regions, please respond. A villain attack occurred in the said mall and the villain is at large having all civilians as hostages due to the claim there is a bomb inside. Please proceed with caution."

Eraserhead listened through the intercom, and can't help but feel worried. Hizashi and Oboro decided to shop in that said mall for their day-off on the weekend, and a villain attack occurred on the same day? Something must be really wrong. He knows that his friends can fight until help arrives because they still brought their costumes along, but since this is a bombing situation, what if he is too late?

"Heroes Present Mic and Gang Orca were out, Hero Loud Cloud was taken captive. Nearby Heroes respond to the scene, over."

Panic spiked through Aizawa's chest, as he sped up his pace towards the mall. This was supposed to be their day-off after the hectic week of preparing the internships and training of the first years', why would this happen now?

As he burst through the entrance, he suddenly skidded to a halt, seeing that there are about three groups of civilians in every part of the mall except the third floor. He tried to approach a group that was near him, but as soon as he thought he could reach the civilians, he felt something hard hit his hand, like a wall separating him from the hostages. After his attempt, a woman pointed to a device that was in the middle of the group, and he realized that was probably the thing that creates the wall, or a forcefield that surrounds the groups of civilians.

A voice rang somewhere, which caught the attention of the Erasure Hero. He looked up and saw the owner of the voice. The villain looks like he was arguing on his phone. He took that distraction and wasted no time as he ran through the stairs to get up on the said floor before the villain can see him.

Meanwhile, in the third floor, minor heroes' body littered everywhere, but none were dead and was just knocked out cold. Present Mic was also out, with an injury in his throat and his speakers bashed through, and Gang Orca was out due to the massive burns that littered his body. The latter seemed not to be waking up soon because of said injuries.

Only Loud Cloud was still conscious on the said floor, with his mouth gagged, preventing him from screaming. He was tied up in pillar, and he saw what this villain did to all these heroes, including his best friend.

"Deku, have you acquired the target?" A voice spoke through the villains' phone, and the hero visibly paled when he heard the name.

That was the name Tsukauchi told them to be careful for.

Dread settled in his stomach when the said villain looked to him in the eye, but that fear was soon replaced by confusion, as he did not saw any sign of malice in that pair of eyes, a common emotion in the eyes amongst the villains.

"Shirakumo? Yeah. He was behind me now, I tied him. Apparently, we need to retreat now, because the flaming shit of garbage is on his way now, and I hones don't want to detonate this so please hurry the fuck up." The villain, Deku snarled, as he angrily hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket, whilst he was tapping his foot, a sign of impatience.

The villain was wearing a suit with a mask, but due to his stature, Shirakumo knew the villain was either a young adult with very short height or for worse, a child. He has red eyes, but it looks very unnatural, so he assumed it was eye contacts.