Chapter 1 - Apprehended

"How the heck we came in this mess?" Izuku blurted as he and his friends were running from the heroes, alley from alley, trying to escape. Well after the stunt they pulled in a nearby park and really killed some people, what do you expect? Though Izuku knew that the park itself is far from the detection of the heroes, it was supposed to be an area where only minor heroes patrol. Even if they get detected, it will take about a half an hour for them to reach there. In this case, they only took twenty minutes. He cursed under his breath.

"You were the one who made it look like we were playing a game! Create the most chaos in 30 my ass!" Dabi screeched panting with every step he took, which ultimately made him slip through a can in the alley.

With a loud thud, they all stopped for a second, and that made the heroes catch up to them more.

"Why? Shigaraki-san told us to create a distraction for them to do their work, so that's what we did right?" Toga said, her breathing became ragged as she was out of breath, and the injuries she had from the earlier battle for escape is taking a toll on her.

"Then why the heck they are out of contact? The time ran out long ago and they were still...." Dabi said pissed, as they were now on the wild goose chase thanks to the lack of backup.

"Don't tell me..." Izuku said, as he realized something that has about a fifty-percent chance on it, but even though, he can't believe it. He felt himself being paralyzed and relieved at the same time.

They are ditching us?

Dabi and Toga got a gist on the expression of Izuku, and they also realized that no backup is coming. The league ditched them, leaving them to die.

"There they are! Get them!" A hero said, and without further staying there the trio ran again to escape, only this time, before they can get further, a certain white binding cloth made its way to them, preventing them from moving.

"Surrender now villains! You have nowhere to go!" Well, that came from the No.2 hero Endeavor, which clearly made Izuku angry, but he did not lunged from the binds.

The trio are struggling from the binds, which is why Eraserhead can't pull the three of them altogether. But that was enough for the heroes to move forward to the villains and to attempt to restrain them.

"So what do we do now, Deku-kun?" Toga whispered, as she was now trembling due to the pain she is experiencing.

"You know it's either prison or death right?" Dabi then said, making both of them look at him.

"Well, prison it is then." Izuku declared, and that was the cue for all three of them to surrender to the heroes, with Toga falling unconscious first due to injuries and the boys smiling before being knocked out by the heroes.

__________________

At the UA Nurse's Office

Izuku woke up in a bed, with a quirk cancelling handcuff in him. Of course he scoffed, because that will never work that well with him. But he decided to play along with it.

He saw that Toga was still asleep, which was surprising because between the three of them she was the one who wakes up earliest, but then when he saw the amount of injuries she had made him more pissed to the heroes.

He kinda forgot Dabi's existence at that very moment, and he didn't even know that Dabi was staring to his soul, and when their eye made contact, Izuku laughed, and Dabi just smirked at him.

The door burst open, revealing a detective he'd already seen before. Naomasa Tsukauchi. Izuku gulped as he knew the detective's quirk. A lie detector quirk. Even though, Izuku himself is not scared, because all his life he had been lying, so he knew to get out of problems. He learned to steady his heartbeat and calm his mind before lying, so he doubt that the detective will see through his façade. He looked to his friends, and saw Toga waking up before his eyes. He wanted get close to her, but then he forgot that he had a handcuff restraining him. He sighed and just laid in the bed, waiting for the detective to speak up. You can feel the tension in the room, as the three of them is being cautious, wary of the detective's presence, or quirk- in Izuku's case.

The detective pulled a chair and sighed before sitting, Izuku saw this and thought that how troublesome this situation for the both sides which made him chuckle a little. It was noticed by the detective but paid no mind in it as he got his sheets of paper and looked at the three of them.

"I am going to read the data we had on you, and you tell me if it was correct or not." The detective said, as he looked at Toga first, reading her information aloud.

"Name: Toga Himiko

Alias: Toga

Age: 16

Quirk: Transform.

Kill Count: 745

Is this correct?"

"All correct, nothing wrong there!" Toga responded with a giggle, which made the detective frown before flipping the page, going to Dabi's info. And that is where Izuku readied his mind, soul and heart for the upcoming lie he was about to pull off.

Dabi and the detective met eyes, which to Dabi only smugly smiled. Then he read the info on the next sheet.

"Name: unknown.

Alias:Dabi

Age:17

Quirk:Cremation.

Kill Count: 767

Correct?"

Dabi was silent for about half a minute, thinking if he will say his name, but he decided against it as he was determined to give the heroes a hard time so he just nodded to answer it.

Now it was Midoriya's turn. This time he made his whole existence calm, if that is was possible anyway, and waited to the info be thrown at him.

"Name: Midoriya Izuku

Alias: Deku

Age: 16

Quirk: Knives, based on witnesses.

Kill Count: 1011, adding the 245 dead in the mass bombing in a shopping mall in Osaka since you were the one who placed the bomb and the mastermind behind it.

Correct?"

Izuku literally cringed at the Knives quirk. He thought that if his friends are idiots then the witnesses are more of a moron than them. Though he didn't like that the mass bombing deaths were his own, but oh well he was behind it after all. Can't change something that happened even though you felt remorse. He laughed lightly which made the detective look at him confused, and then Izuku answered:

"Sir, my quirk is not Knives, it's just I have a hundred of them in my clothing. In fact –" Izuku then proceeded to get a knife from the secret pocket he had that so small that even that if they manage to get the ninety-five mostly from his suit, he still had five of it in there. Izuku flashed the small knife in the detective, which astonished everyone in the room- with Toga giggling like a maniac she is in that bed over there. The detective quickly snatched the knife from the kid, glaring at him and that made him laugh even more. Oh how careless the heroes are if they haven't seen that secret pocket he had.

Tsukauchi gulped. He knew the kid wasn't lying based from his quirk so he asked, "Then if your quirk isn't that, then what is your quirk?"

Izuku grinned at that, and he just straight out answered it. "Of course sir, I am quirkless! All you see is pure skill."

The detective's quirk identified his statement as true. It also made sense, because the data on the kid was quirkless before having this Knifes quirk based from witnesses. Even so, it made him shiver a little because who knew a kid can be this dangerous, in fact the name Deku has been booming ever since 3 years ago and made it to the top 3 most dangerous villains of all time, next to All for One and Shigaraki. He wondered how a kid so young can be so evil and contradict the innocent looks he had been giving so great.

The detective sighed and reluctantly gave thanks to them, then walked out of the room. About a few minutes later, the one and only principal of UA, Nezu, and of course the one who caught the fuck out of them, Eraserhead entered the room.

Well, what now?