2

Good morning!" Jeno winked at some girls the moment he walked into the classroom. The squealing was enough to set someone off.

Jisung groaned and hit his head on the desk. "I hate it here," he whispered and unlocked his phone to text Chenle before class started.

LeLeLeLe😌🌸

going to kermit

What's going on?

The spawn of satan is
summoning a headache

Eat him

WH-

Eat him?

Yeah

Like,,,
Consume him.

Like,,,Consume him

Yannow.
Cronch.

LMFO IS THAT
JAEMIN

Yes

But that is not the
point

What do I do about
testosterone boy?

Idk feed him estrogen?

Balance him out a little
lol

Not a bad idea,
I must say 🤔

When Lee Jeno wanted to have presence, he had presence, and demanded that it be acknowledged. It was no different when he plopped himself down next to Jisung and waited expectantly for a greeting. Jisung just ignored the presence and kept typing on the keyboard.

LeLeLeLe😌🌸

He's here

He wants attention👺

Don't give it to him hold
yoUR HEAD UP DONT
MAKE EYE CONTACT

I might just punch
him in the nose

😀😀😀

DONT DO THAT

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ i might

Jeno finally had enough of the silent treatment. "Hello, dearest Jisungie!"

"Don't call me that." His response was immediate, but he didn't spare a glance.

That wasn't enough for Jeno. He leaned over a bit and lowered his voice so only Jisung could hear. "Want me to call you sweet cheeks then?"

Jisung's head rolled to look at Jeno in disgust. "I'd rather you not speak to me ever again if you want me to be honest." Before receiving an answer, he looked back down at his phone that he held between his knees.

Jeno sat back in his chair and laughed, putting his arm up on the back of Jisung's chair. "Alright, baby boy it is."

The excessive manspreading was getting on Jisung's nerves, so he accordingly pushed the jock's arm off the chair and shoved his encroaching knee away. "You have your own desk, Lee Jeno."

"Aww but I like yours better," the older moped. He played up puppy dog eyes, which he was surprisingly good at. Had Jisung been any of those fan girls, he most certainly would have screamed. Unfortunately for Jeno, Jisung was an easily-annoyed student, not a boy-crazed fan.

Jisung didn't budge. Before he could make another hateful comment, the bell rang and the teacher bounced to her spot at the front. Again, Jeno fell quiet during the lesson, and Jisung was able to peacefully listen and learn.

At the math portion of the day, Jisung noticed frustrated movements out of the corner of his eye. His eyes flicked over to his seatmate to see what the commotion was about.

Jeno squinted at the board, eyes scanning the contents again and again. He looked like he didn't understand exactly what was happening. Jisung's first instinct was to ask if he needed help, but knowing Lee Jeno, he'd turn it into some kind flirtation device, which was less than appetizing to Jisung.

He decided against it and filled out his own paper. A few times he checked to see if the parasite beside him was looking at his paper; he wasn't. Jisung observed that although Lee Jeno was obnoxious, he wasn't a cheat

At the lunch bell, Jisung stood, having already cleaned up. He ignored Jeno and marched his way out to the cafeteria.

"Pissy again, I see?" Renjun commented.

Jisung folded his arms on the table and hid his face. The boy spoke, but his muffled voice was barely even heard over the noise of the lunch room.

Jaemin tapped his shoulder lightly, leaning down so the boy could hear. "Sweetie, we can't hear you."

Jisung's head popped back up with a scowl as he spat out his complaint. "He called me. Baby boy."

Donghyuck sat at the table with a gasp. "Lee Jeno? Lee Jeno called you baby boy?"

"Did it turn you on?" Renjun's face was smug. Jaemin smacked his shoulder. "What??" He whined innocently. Donghyuck laughed at him.

Jisung gagged. "I could find cockroaches more charming."

"Is it really bothering you that badly?" Jaemin asked, genuinely curious.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Lee Jeno passed their table, surrounded by his whole entourage, making sure to send a wink Jisung's way. He smirked when Jisung glared back at him and sauntered on his merry way to his own table.

"Oh honey," Jaemin stopped himself from swooning, and showed concern for Jisung. "I get it now."

"That was hot. Go make out with him." Renjun tried to jeer the youngest, but Hyuck threw an apple slice at him.

"You talk like you're such a hoebag, but you cry when someone calls you mean. This is false advertising." Hyuck called his friend out, resulting in an argument that the other two were tuning out.

Jaemin decided to change the subject for Jisung's sake. "Dance team tryouts are today, right?"

The youngest nodded and poked at his tray. "Is it okay if you wait for me?"

"Yeah, Jaehyun started practice this week, so basketball actually might go longer than your tryouts. You're good to come sit in the gym if you finish before us." Jaemin's older step brother was the basketball coach for the school, taking the job a few years after he graduated.

Jaemin always had to stay back, since Jaehyun was his ride home, and Jisung was carpooling with them this year. Hence situations like this were common, especially now that the year was rolling.

"Are you nervous?" Jaemin asked.

Jisung couldn't deny the little ball of anxiety that manifested in his chest whenever he thought of tryouts, and he was bad at hiding it on his face. "A little bit."

"Aww, don't be, Sungie!!" Jaemin pinched his cheek, and Jisung scrunched his nose in protest. "You're literally the youngest in our grade with brains and skills that beat us all, so I wouldn't be too worried."

When he was released from the elder's iron grip of endearment, Jisung rubbed his aching cheek. "Thanks, Jaemin."

"I'm your number one soccer mom!" Jaemin held up a peace sign before taking a bite of his apple.