Special Part 02

He just stayed there, staring at the red sky of Planet Vegeta from the window of his room. The wind that blew hard enough to make the Omega Saiyan's spiky hair sway.

"Bardock."

He turned away. He saw a spiky-haired man with small hair tied from the back of his hair. His body is masculine and tall.

The man approached someone he called Bardock.

"You're feel better now, right?"

Bardock, the Omega Saiyan sighed softly and nodded.

"I'm fine, Toma. And again, I can't drown from this sadness."

"That's good. Maybe someday, we can get a new miracle again."

Bardock just nodded. He stood up and approached his mate, Toma and kissed his lips softly.

Toma chuckled, he returned a kiss from Bardock.

Their kiss ended when Bardock slowly pushed his body away from the masculine man.

"Let me think again, don't you have to go today?" Bardock asked.

"Hm? Yeah, I should. But my mission was taken by someone else, so that means I'm here, with you."

Bardock just kept quiet. He walked into the kitchen and saw the contents of the refrigerator that had begun to empty.

Bardock looked at Toma who had followed him from behind with an annoyed expression.

"You promised to buy our food, right?"

"Ah... That... I forgot."  Toma chuckled.

"I knew it. Well, since you're off, I want you to stay here, while I'm going to buy some food."

"Bardock, let me come too."

"No, you stay here."

Toma just sighed and gave in. He would not accompany his mate to shop, he was a little disappointed because every time Bardock left, he had to accompany him. It was his wish from the start.

Bardock is not a reason for Toma to let accompany him. He still needs time alone. He still needed time to forget what had happened to him.  The loss of his first child who was not yet born who really made him a little sad.

Nearly 2 weeks at that time Bardock did not desire to eat, go on a mission with his team, or do anything else. It was enough to make Toma sad and confused.

After speaking several times, Bardock finally understood, he could not dissolve from his sadness. He also realized that not only Bardock was sad, Toma as his mate was also sad. They both had waited a long time to get a new saiyan, but fate said otherwise, so, what can he do?

*

Bardock walked to a shop to buy food. On his way, he saw several Saiyan gathered on a notice board. Bardock also saw what they were seeing on the notice board.

On the board was a picture of a man with slightly messy hair and a few scars on his face.  Underneath the photo is the name written,

"Kyurito?"

"Hey, I hear this Kyurito is quite dangerous."

"Yeah, I also heard that he had just defied the king's orders and planned to destroy the palace."

"There are rumors saying he's crazy."

"He really is crazy, just look at his appearance."

Bardock only look at the information about Saiyan and left, returning to his original destination.