Part 2

POV third person

Blood had embellished all parts of his body, the black-green armor was already visible cracked. Bardock clenched his hands tightly and looked intently at the man.

His luminous purple eyes stared at Bardock who looked very weak, a smile of satisfaction radiated.

"So you want to keep beat me? Oh, Bardock, you're not worth it."

"You,,"

"Someday Bardock, I'll make sure you'll be mine."

The evil laughter of the man grew more and more lost with the black fog that enveloped him.

"Just wait, when the time comes."

"Back! I said back jerk! Back!"

*

"Back!"

Bardock woke again, from his nightmare. He took a deep breath and looked toward the window, already morning.

"Oh, good morning, Bardock."

Saiyan has pointed hair that has the same face as Bardock, and the person who saved him, Kakarot, came into the room.

"How are you feeling? You're okay right?" Kakarot asked worriedly when he saw Bardock's face soaked with sweat.

"I'm fine, just a nightmare."

Kakarot just nodded. He took Bardock to breakfast together.

Bardock POV

I tried to get out of bed. The pain from my body is pretty torturous, but I should not be acting weak like this.

Slowly, I stepped into the dining room and saw Kakarot cooking. I admit, it smells very good and makes my stomach sounds loud enough.

"Come here."

Embarrassing, I can feel my flushed face and a small laugh from Kakarot, unlucky.

"Don't be acting like that, come here, let's have breakfast with me."

I just sighed and finally we had breakfast together, at the same table.

"After this I have to leave for a while, don't you mind if I leave you alone?"

I just shook my head and a smile on his face. This is strange, that smile. I don't know why but that smile, very same like him.

*

I just sat on the couch watching an show on TV. Kakarot left, so I'm alone now, for a while.

I can't  stay here anymore, I have to go back, and maybe the man, he, is looking for me because I'm still alive.

"Yo, Bardock I'm back."

Kakarot came back and I saw a short balding man with a black tail tying his waist.

"Goku, who is he?"

Goku?

"Let me explain, Krillin this is Bardock, second-class. And Bardock, Goku is my nickname."

"Oh, okay."

"It's strange, it's rare for a second-class saiyan to have the same hairstyle as Goku, but forget it, nice to meet you."

The bald man was right. Is this strange, or, just coincidental? I don't know, I don't want to worry about it too much.

"Well Bardock, I'd better change your bandage now, Krillin, can you wait for me in the backyard?"

The bald man left, now there's only me and Kakarot in this room.

Slowly he removes the bandages on my arm, chest, and forehead. I can't believe it, I'm getting quite a lot of scratches.

"You're really fighting pretty hard huh?"

I ignored his words. The wound is not worth what I've been through, all I want now is to kill that jerk.

"During healing, I want you to stay here."

"Why?" I asked.

"Hm? I don't know, I'm thinking you still need my help."

I'm just quiet, not sure what to say. Why is Kakarot so care about me?

My bandage has been changed. I just sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"You don't want to rest?"

"I don't like to just sit on the mattress."

"Oh, okay, if you need me, just call my name."

I just nodded. Kakarot went away. I still feel strange, Kakarot's attitude, very different, as if he really cares about me. Why? To me he's just a stranger person. I just got to know him last night but why he cares so much about me?

POV third person

Kakarot tried to give a kick right next to Krilin's body, but easily the bald head man fended it off.

"Hey Goku, you look not spirited, what's up?"

Kakarot only took a long breath. His dark brown tail just shake from left to right.

"I don't know Krillin, I don't know."

"Heh ,, but by the way, why Bardock can be with you?"

"I found him in the forest, and until now I have no idea what has happened to him."

Krillin approached his friend and patted his shoulder.

"You'd better ask him, I think he's had a bad thing."

Kakarot just silent. He was worried about Bardock, even during that night, Bardock had a bad dream. Every time he asked, he always said 'it's okay'. Kakarot was not too sure, he finally accepted his friend's proposal. Tonight, he will ask everything.

Part 2! Is boring (maybe). As I said before, I will keep trying to make this fanfic have a better story.

And, *yawn* it's already for me to sleep,to night. Oh god! I getting so tired😪 Okay! See you in the next chapter!