Part 7

Kakarot POV

I just sighed as Bardock cried again. Yes, his moodwings is now often uncertain, I mean he is sometimes very happy and now he is crying for no reason. I can understand, and I try to calm him back.

"Bardock,, shh,, it's okay,,"

"You,, hate me,"

"Hey, of course not, I love you and my love is this." I pointed my right arm to his growing belly.

"You don't hate me?"

I just shook my head and smiled. "I'm just here for you, I'll stay with you."

And without waiting for a word from him, I hugged him and tried to calm his emotions.

"K-Kakarot, I'm sorry, I-I just feel weird,"

"It's okay, I understand.Hey, what if we get out? You have not seen the outside world again as long as you're pregnant."

"I am not sure,"

"Come on, Dock, I don't want you to just stay here, You need free air and you don't have to worry about any problems because I will be allways with you."

I saw Bardock laughing a little. Honestly, his laugh was very cute.

"Okay, okay, I trust you."

The answer is, finally he wants to get out side, but it's just that he does not want anyone to see him. Yep, he covered himself again with my hodie.

*

The weather is friendly enough this time, and the air is very fresh. I look at Bardock trying to cover his face.

Sometimes I feel awkward about Bardock's behavior like this. He often fears when the person shows up and kills him. But it's okay, while he feels himself safe, it doesn't matter to me.

We walked around quite a while and Bardock was getting tired. I can see it from his rather flushed face, and he is pregnant.

"Yo Goku!"

"Hm? Krillin long time no see."

I have not seen my best friend for a long time. He glanced at my mate and as I expected, he was surprised to see the pregnant Bardock.

"So you're a couple, Woah Goku, why didn't you tell me before."
I just laughed and drank the warm coffee I ordered for me and my mate.

Bardock POV

I don't want to have much chat with the bald guy. I just sighed and looked at the red sky of planet Vegeta.

I admit, Kakarot is right. During this time I often stay at home. Not because I'm afraid of the presence of that person, it's just that I'm not ready to fight anymore, and I'm pregnant, so I don't want my child and Kakarot hurt.

"Dock, where are you going?"

"Toilet."

*

I looked towards the right and left, making sure it was safe. I just sighed and opened the cover of my hodie.

"Finally, you feel uncomfortable, too, don't you?"

I just chuckled and began to wet my rather red face. I hate when my face is red like this, I'm more like a tomato.

'Toma'

I shook my head and tried to focus to moisten my face.

"Wow, I didn't think I met the man who had taken my Kakarot."

The man with the scar on his right eye. I know who he is, the only one person hated Kakarot, Yamcha.

I ignored his presence, to be honest, I also hated that man. I intended to go back to see Kakarot, but he was blocking my path.

"Where do you think you want to go, huh?"

"Stay away, I don't want to talk to you."

"Okay then... But by the way,"
He tried to touch my stomach, and I quickly slapped his hand.

"Don't even try."

"You're pregnant, Kakarot should have been in touch with me, but when you showed up, he picked you out. Tell me, what's your secret?"

"I don't have time for this, I have to go back."

Suddenly he pushed me into the wall. This guy is really stubborn. I just grimaced slowly holding back the pain that this guy made.

"Why? Feeling sick?"

"Let me go,"

"No,"

"You'll pay for this."

"Just do it, if you can."

"There is no other choice."

I intend to attack this man but suddenly, a stranger appears and Yamcha just run away. What is wrong with him?

"Hey, are you all right?" the stranger asked.

"I'm fine, thankyou."

"Eh?"

Without saying, I go as fast as I can to meet Kakarot.

"Dock? Why are you-"

"Eh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Are you behaving strangely, you okay?"

"Kakarot, we'd better move somewhere else."

"But-"

I immediately pulled his right hand and invited him to go elsewhere.

*

"Tell me Bardock."

"Okay, okay, that guy named Yamcha, he just came to see me."

"What?! Dammit! Did he hurt you? Did he do anything strange to you? Did he-"

"Listen to me, he didn't do anything to me, I was going to attack him, but somebody came and he just walked away, I was lucky that I don't have to spend so much to beat him up."

I can see Kakarot breathing a sigh of relief, he is worried about me, I admit it. He just smiled and stroked my stomach covered in hodie.

"I thought your mommy would beat him up."

I just chuckle. "Yes, I was going to beat him in the first place."

"I'm very annoyed at him, next time I meet him, I'll give him a lesson!"

I just sighed and looked at my mate. "Me too, but we'd better not serve him, and he's not a threat anyway, is he?"

"Yeah, you're right."

"All I want now is you, I want you to stay with me, because I'm still, a little scared."

I can hear a small laugh from his mouth. It was strange to me that, second class saiyan, to have fear. It's the first time I've felt this, all of it because of that person. I wish he had not appeared before, my child was born.

"Okay! We'd better go home, you're tired, aren't you?"

I just nodded. Today is so tiring for me, and I'm quite happy, so far, I still feel safe with Kakarot. And this child, whatever happens, I will not let anyone hurt them, should not be.

*

*

"Just wait, when the time has come, you'll be mine, Bardock."

And here I'am again! The author of this book, Febry.

sorry to have you waiting, I have a little trouble with internet connection. Yep, I uploaded this chapter during the last episode of the Dragon Ball Super anime. Really, it makes me a little sad😢😢

Okay then! See U in next chapter!