Part 4

Bardock POV

The next day, I woke again, in same morning. I just grimaced slowly and placed my forehead in my palm. I can still remember my dream, Toma wants me to forget him and he says I've found a new mate. Why? What does this mean?

I walked into the kitchen and saw Kakarot making breakfast. Just like the morning before, he smiled and asked me to have breakfast together.

After breakfast, I just laid myself on the couch. All the injuries on my body are not too painful.

"Is not it time you to saw the outside world?"

I looked at Kakarot. He looks like he's has changed his clothes, and I think he'll be gone to some where.

"Do you want to come with me?"

"I don't know," I said. "I am worried."

"Anyway, if you just stay at home, it'll make you even more bored, right?"

Kakarot is right. I hate if I just sit and stay at home, I want to go out. But this time, somehow I was worried.

"Bardock?"

"O-okay, but you have a jacket? I want to cover the bandages on my arm."

Instantly, a smile appeared on his face. He nodded and went to his room. I just sighed and looked toward the window. Hope no one is hunting me.

*

"Come on Bardock, little faster!"

I just looked at Kakarot who kept calling my name. I don't know where he will take me.

This time I was wearing a black and white 'hodie' to cover my bandage and my face. I'm still scared when suddenly that guy shows up and attacks me. I'm not ready to fight anymore.

My black-brown tail does not tie around my waist, I prefer my tail to feel free.

"Goku!"

"Yo Krillin! Sorry I'm late!"

"Ah! You don't have to think about it, Hm? Hi Bardock."

I just looked at the bald man without responding to his words.

As Kakarot and the bald man chatted, I saw a black-haired man, a scar on his left eye, and a black tail tying his waist.

"Long time no see, Goku-chan~"

Uh! His speech made me sick. But besides that, he looks tempting Kakarot, who is he?

"Stop Yamcha, that's embarrassing."

"Heh, but you like it."

"No! Come on krillin, Bardock, we'll find another place to talk."

Suddenly, Kakarot grabbed my hand and I could feel my face begin to blush, lucky my face was covered in this hodie.

"Wo-ho, wait a minute."

The man touched my shoulder, and without permission, he opened the cover of my hodie.

"Heh,, is he your twin?"

"That is none of your business!"

Shit! This man has no manners!

"So, who is he, hm? Your mate?"

"If yes?"

"K-kakarot."

I can feel my face getting reddened. This fucking man, if my energy is fully recovered, maybe from the beginning I've beat him before.

"You, cheat on me?"

"One thing you need to know, I never want to be your mate and I, hate, you."

And the conversation ended with Kakarot pulling my hand away from the man, followed by the bald man.

*

Me, Kakarot and some his friends chatted in a field. I don't think he has many friends, I mean, not just from the saiyan race, even other races called humans are also friends with him, weird.

"Woah, I think you're Goku's twin."

The blue-haired woman just looked at me, but I ignored her. She is so strange for me.

"Me and Bardock are pretty good friends, oh yes Bulma, did you bring that?"

"Of course."

I was interested to chat with them when Kakarot was talking about something. What does it mean.

"Here."

"Woah! What's this capsule,, S-class capsule?" the bald man asked.

"Yes. And Goku, I want you to take care of that thing."

"Yeah, yeah well let me go back."

And conversation ends. Kakarot again took me elsewhere, and he said there was something he wanted to show me.

*

We stopped at a waterfall. I don't know what Kakarot wants to look at me, he just smiles at me and tells me to sit next to him.

"You don't have to cover your face again, it's safe here." and at that moment I opened my hodie cover.

"Kakarot, why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"I just want you to be a little clam. You don't have nightmares anymore right?"

I just shook my head. "Um, by the way, who is Yamcha?" Bardock! Why did you ask that stupid thing?!

"He's not who I am, I don't like him but he's always chasing me."

"Oh, I think he your,"

"My mate? No, I really hate him, anyway I've found the right mate."

"Huh?"

Kakarot smiled at me. Oh no, I know what he means. My face flushed again and I just lowered my head, it was embarrassing.

"Kakarot, there's something I want to talk to you about."

His laugh stopped, he looked at me. I just took a long breath, this is the time.

Cliffhanger! 😂

Sorry to make you waiting so long for this chapter.

'Really?! Febry what the hell  are you this time?!'

Oh well, it's nothing. I have some problem with the internet, so that make me so mad😭

Okay, that it and see u next chapter!