Part 6

-Time skip-

Kakarot POV

The sun that shines on my tired eyes makes me awake from my dream. I rub my eyes and look at my new world, my new mate Bardock. He and I are officially a couple now. I am so happy that he has become mine.

Slowly I got out of bed and tried not to wake him. I'm sure he was very tired that night. I took my clothes and went to the bathroom to clean my body.

*

After showering, I intend to make breakfast. Today, I will make a special breakfast. Let me think first. Bardock once told me that he likes meat-tasting foods.

"All right, the meat and egg sandwiches are good, and I'll start making them."

Excitedly, I make sandwiches. First I fried eggs and bacon, then boiled some vegetables and some bread that I had butter spread. I put it all together and become a special sandwich. Not to forget I made two warm coffee.

"Kakarot?"

I turned around and saw Bardock awake. He was wearing a shirt and I could still see his rather red face.

"Bardock are you all right?" I asked.

"I'm fine, only that night you've made me crazy."

I just chuckle. I approached him and intend to kiss his sweet lips again, but my action was stopped by Bardock holding my lips with his index finger.

"Not now, I'm still tired."

"Oh come on."

"Kaka, please."

"Kaka huh? Good nickname."

I could hear his snort and it just made me chuckle. I finally asked him to sit and eat together.

"Meatbread, Kakarot next time I'll cook."

"Really? It's true, I've never tasted your cooking, what about lunch?"

"OK,"

"And make sure if-"

"I know, don't think I can not cook."

I laughed again. We both ate breakfast together without any disturbance whatsoever"

*

Bardock POV

I just sighed and looked at my face in the bathroom mirror. I was already a Kakarot couple, visible from the sign to the right of my neck and the left sign on my untamed neck. Signs when first bound with Toma.

"No,"

I should not be like this all the time. I must erase all my past and I am sure, Kakarot is my new future.

About fifteen minutes I looked at my face in the mirror, suddenly I felt sick. I hurried to the toilet and vomited my nauseated. My stomach starts to feel pain.

"Wait a minute,"

After the nauseated disappears, I just sit on the floor. This nausea, very similar to me.

"Maybe this is ,, n-no, impossible."

The warmth in my body, the bond. I just grimaced slowly while holding the toilet in my palm.

"I have to check it myself."

*

*

I'm cooking for lunch. Fear surrounded me because, I'm pregnant.

'What if he does not want this child?'

"Hey,"

Kakarot, yes he has come home from his mission and I can feel the embrace of my body.

"Kakarot, there's something I want to tell you."

POV third person

Kakarot took off his embrace and allowed Bardock to look at him.
Fear surrounds him, he is not sure if Kakarot will accept the fact that he is pregnant.

"So?"

"Look, this morning, I feel sick and-"

"What's wrong with you? Better we-"

"Listen to me Kakarot."

Kakarot is silent again. He just looked at the face of his mate who looks slightly flushed. He believes that his mate is hiding something from him.

"I am pregnant,,"

"Sorry?"

"I know it's crazy and-and I didn't expect it to be so fast.At that night, I was in my-"

His speech was interrupted by a kiss from Kakarot. Bardock also receives his kiss and lets the tongue play with his tongue.

"I'm glad! I'm glad you're pregnant!"

"You, not mad at me?"

"What do you mean? I will not be mad at you.Finally we'll be the perfect couple."

"I hope so,"

"What do you mean?"

Bardock just sighed and looked at Kakarot with a look of fear.

"I'm afraid, I can not protect them."

"What do you mean? You can 'Dock, I'll stay with you and keep protecting you."

"Whatever the problems?" Bardock asked.

"Whatever the problems." replied Kakarot.

Bardock just smiled a little. Kakarot's words made him feel confident, confident that his new mate would protect him. He was absolutely sure and that made Bardock fall in love with him, and now, the child in his stomach, proof that Kakarot will always be with him.

"But, there's something else I want to tell you."

"Sure, just say 'Dock."

"I've been pregnant before, but a small incident, making my child and Toma, not born."

Kakarot is silent. He never knew that and he felt sorry for his mate. He just tapped his head softly and smiled.

"I will not let any incident take my child life. You trust me right?"

Bardock just nodded slowly. Kakarot really believes him and that makes him more confident that he has found the right alpha.

'Don't worry, I will not let anyone touch you or our child.'

And here I go again with new story part AND new cover book! Yay!

And last, I found a good picture for this book (you know, I found it on pixiv)

Okay that it! And see u next chapter!