Part 1

Before I started this fanfic, there are some things you should know.

First, in this fanfic Kakarot and Bardock don't have a child and father bond.

Second, it contains yaoi. So if you hate this, please don't read.

Language is still lacking. My English is so bad, so forgive me.

Whatever it is, I would be very grateful if you read this my fanfiction and I will keep trying to make this story better.

All right, happy reading!

*

Bardock pov

Blood has graced my whole body, the pain has embellished my feelings. My eye is a little blurry, shit!

The man just stood there, not moving but just giving a smirk that made me even more mad.

"All right, it looks like you're the only one left, Bardock."

I'm just silent. Indeed, I was alone, my teammates included my mate, Toma, they were dead.

I want to kill this bastard for what he did. But he, he's too strong! What should I do?!

"Take it easy, after this, you'll meet your lovely mate again, in another world."

I was too weak to stand, my eyes grew darker, and maybe this was the end, I would die in his hands.

"Goodbye,,,"

*

*

*

You have to survive

*

You can not die

*

You have to stay alive, Bardock

*

Slowly I open my eyes, everything looks very blurry and a little bright. Am I dead?

"Ah! Finally you wake up."

I heard a voice so strange in my ears, whose voice is this? Is this the angel of death?

I can not think too much anymore, my whole body hurt, wait? What in the other world can I still feel pain?

"You're safe now, you better rest back."

Feeling very comfortable, I do not know what happened, I slowly closed my eyes again, and fell asleep in a dream.

*

"Stop! I beg you to stop!"

"You want me to stop? All right.Now say goodbye, Toma."

"No, no no no! Toma! Don't kill him! No!"

*

"No! Akh!"

"Woho, calm down,"

I woke up again, a dream? My whole body hurt. It turns out, I'm still alive. 

"You're safe now,"

"Who are you?"

"Oh right, my name is Kakarot. You?"

"Bardock." I replied briefly.

Kakarot, is he the one who saved me? He's very similar to me, only different, he has no marks on the cheek like mine, weird.

"So, you, who saved me?"

"Saving you? I guess so?"

"You mean?"

"Yeah, I found you lying weak in a forest."

Forest? Was not it when the man tried to kill me in a field? What happened?

"I guess we're the same, I mean you're saiyan too?"

"Yes, more precisely a second-class."

"Wow, I'm just a third-class. it's an honor to meet you."

I just chuckled at the look of Kakarot who respected me like a king.

"All right, you wait here, I'll get some food for you."

Kakarot went away. I just looked at the entire room. The atmosphere is so quiet but feels very comfortable, the walls are painted in blue paint, some wooden cabinets and some small decorations.

I just sighed until I remembered something. I glanced in all directions until I found it, my headband's, lucky Kakarot didn't throw it away.

"I did not throw it away because I thought it was something very important to you."

Kakarot returned and placed the soup on my bed. "Eat it." And silent returns.

Kakarot is a stranger to me, I don't know what to say to him, I mean, do I have to ask about him as a third-class fighter?

"Then what happened to you until you were badly hurt?"

I'm just silent, I'm not sure, do I have to tell him everything that has happened to me, my teammate, my mate, and that bastard.

"It's okay, if you don't want to talk about it, I can understand."

"Thank you, I, just confused."

"I know."

The silence between us came back, awkward. Kakarot is so similar to me, from a physical point of view. It's just what distinguishes me and he is the expression of his face, more calm and look happy.

"Do you live alone?" I asked to break the silence.

"Yes, you?"

"I, live with my mate,, but, he."

Die.

"He?"

"Sorry, I can't tell you everything yet."

There is only 'oh' response from him. Lucky Kakarot didn't ask me much more about me.

"Well, I'm getting tired, I'd better go to bed now, good night Bardock."

I just nodded and Kakarot went away. Slowly I rest my head on the pillow while holding back pain in my body. It took a long time for me to recover.

It was so quiet tonight, and, my mind was still imagine on that man. I should have died then, but the fact is not, I'm still alive.

What is the point of all this?