Part 10

Coco just silent. He just sighed and bowed his head.

"Coco?"

"Kyurito-sama has been targeting my family for a long time, and I don't know... what's the cause."

"What? How can it be?"

"I don't understand, but, if I break his orders, at that moment my family is in danger."

Bardock is just silent. He really doesn't understand what Coco said. He prefers to stay silent and focus on the baby who is asleep on his lap.

Silence occurred for a while until Coco got up and walked towards to the exit.

"It's time for dinner. It's better that I prepare food for Kyurito-sama. Don't worry, I'll bring food for you too."

Coco smiled a little and he left.
Bardock just looked at the closed door. He didn't know why, but he could feel that Coco and his position were the same. Hold and threatened by Kyurito.

'Kakarot, I beg you, hurry up and come.'

*

*

*

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING HIM AWAY?!"

"K-Kakarot... C-calm down."

"How can I be calm?! damn it!"

Kakarot dropped Yamcha with high anger. Kakarot feels annoyed and sad at the same time, his mate is just caught.

"Bardock... Damn! DAMN! DAMN"

Yamcha doesn't comment too much. He also felt guilty for allowing Kyurito to arrest him.
Kakarot fell and punched the ground many times to form a crater. Remorse has enveloped him.

"I.. I can't just stay here... I have to save him."

"Kakarot, let me-"

"Shut up! You bastard!"

Instantly Yamcha fell silent again. "I don't need your help, I'll bring Bardock back even though life is at stake."

And immediately Kakarot run. Run, run until he reaches the forbidden forest of Vegeta-sei.

'Kyurito, I heard he lives here.'

He looked up at the sky, only, there was a large tree with an atmosphere that was so moist and dark.

Kakarot shakes his head. The decision he had made, he would go there and save his mate

'Wait for me, I will save you.'

*

*

*

About 3 hours passed, Bardock's energy had begun to recover, so was Corian, she laughed when Coco tickled her small stomach.

"Corian, she reminded me of my children." Said Coco. "If I am free from the threat of Kyurito-sama, all this will definitely not happen."

Bardock just silent, he approached Coco and patted his right shoulder, giving a serious look.

"You and me, we will leave this place."

"W-what?"

"It's impossible if I fight Kyurito with my current condition, maybe I will lose, but, if we both fight him, anything can happen."

"Bardock..."

"Do you want to get out of here? Forget it."

Suddenly, the man in the black robe who was none other than Kyurito appeared.

Bardock just glared at Kyurito while giving Coco a sign that he should stay away with Corian.

"This time, I'll make sure you'll pay for everything, you jerk."

"Hoh, after the child came out of your body, you're optimistic again, huh?" Kyurito chuckled. "Yeah, but in my opinion, that isn't enough."

"You won't know before I try."

*

*

*

"There he is!"

After a long trip, Kakarot arrived in front of a tall wooden gate. When he tried to push the gate, suddenly a roar could be heard and began to approach.

"Do you think where you want to go, little man?!"

A big monster suddenly appeared before Kakarot. He showed a wide smile and looked sharply at Kakarot.

"Kyurito-sama told me to guard this gate. Since I saw you trying to open this gate, you must confront me first."

"So you're his ally huh? I won't let you overtake me." Firm Kakarot.

"I'll step on you!"

*

*

*

Bardock paused for a moment, looking for an moment to attack.

"What's wrong? Are you scared?"

"Scared? I'm not my old self."

Kyurito just chuckled. He returned to his fighting pose and waited for an attack from Bardock.

'Damn it! Not again! Come on, don't be like this! You are not weak! Your goal this time is to protect Corian, no more falling victims! Not again!'

His determination was strong, he took a deep breath, and in an instant, one of the first hits he launched but was successfully defeated by Kyurito.

'Still not yet!'

And at the same time, he turned and turned his right foot and kicked Kyurito in the neck. Then, the action from Bardock slightly surprised Kyurito.

'Still not yet! Still not yet!'

Again, unsatisfied with his first attack, Bardock continued to attack Kyurito, and continued, without mercy.

"Y-you...!"

"Still not! Still not! You still haven't felt my suffering!"

*

*

*

"Don't let me down you fucking giant path!"

In the end, Kakarot managed to beat the giant gate guard who had blocked his path.

Kakarot sighed but was not satisfied, Bardock, his mate, was still in Kyurito's hands. He hurried and continued his search, hoping full that his mate and his child would be fine.

'Hold on 'Dock, I will arrive!'

Yo! it's me Febry!

Sorry for making you wait. finally, part 10! wow! I'm really happy now! after not writing for a while, finally I was able to finish this part 10.

yeah, although it's a little, but I'm quite satisfied. 'Still not yet!' One of the words I like from part 10, and of course that means this book is 'Not yet finished'. continue to vote and help me to keep trying to write the next part even better! Oh! And also, I accept any suggestions, just comment, okay!?

Yosh! see you in the next part!