TONIGHT

I know I haven't updated for a very long time. I just didn't feel like writing, instead, I wanted to draw. So in return, I drew Stephen based on how I pictured him. My friend and I actually decided to draw him cause you know... bored from this quarantine. So here it is. The bottom one is mine and the top one is from my friend. I hope you'll like it.

 I hope you'll like it

It was another beautiful morning in the castle

It was another beautiful morning in the castle. The couple had this new routine they had grown accustomed to. Vincent would be the first to open his eyes and would stare at Stephen for a long time admiring his features. When Stephen would begin to open his eyes Vincent would take that as a signal to rain him with kisses. Stephen warmly accepted his kisses and blush in the process. He could never imitate Vincent's affection, but one thing he could bring himself to do is a short kiss on his cheeks.

Not much, yes. For Stephen, it was a lot of self-encouragement and bravery to do it, but for Vincent, it was enough to complete his day. Everything was perfect until Vincent remembered that today was the full moon.

How will he be able to tell Stephen about the fate of his friend?

Telling him would be too risky. He would, without second thoughts, barge to their mating ceremony and save his friend.

Since the pacification between their species, there were no longer casualties on both side. Ruining that treaty would endanger the peaceful future he wishes to maintain. Vampires and Werewolves were always on equal footing in regards to strength and power, hence why they rule the northern half of the earth.

"What is wrong?" Stephen asked, noticing the troubled look Vincent was making that made him anxious.

Upon realizing that his expression was making his mate uncomfortable he began to brush it off with a smile and told him it was nothing. But of course Stephen did not believe that.

"Vincent... Is he going to be fine?"

And like a sharp knife, Vincent was unable to answer his question. Lying would only hurt Stephen, and if Stephen starts hating him- let's just say the situation is complicated.

When Stephen cast his worried eyes at Vincent, he sigh in defeat and decided to tell him the truth.

"I need to tell you something, my love..."