BREAKFAST

When I woke up I was feeling a lot times better than yesterday. After that long nap I was finally back to myself. My neck wasn't hurting, finally!

I scanned the room for some mirror but spotted non. I touched the supposed scar on my neck but felt no bump.

Now that is weird.

"I swear he bit me so deep it could leave a scar." I scratch my head trying to figure out why, until a knock from the door caught my attention.

A woman... That looks like she's on her late twenties, although I doubt that, is standing on the front door wearing a maid's outfit.

"Good morning my lady, I am Daniela. I was ordered to get you ready for your breakfast with his majesty." She said smiling revealing her sharp fangs that took me by surprise and I step back reflexively.

Fangs...

I don't actually have a good memory when it comes to fangs.

She noticed my discomfort and shut her mouth in response. She cleared her throat and said;

"Please follow me. We need you to take a bath fast. His majesty is waiting."

I just looked at her, debating if I should follow her.

What if she'll attack me like the other day.

What if someone is waiting outside to kill me!

What if!

What if!

What if!

My mind was running wild!

I couldn't process everything!

Then once again she cleared her throat and smiled at me.

"It's alright my lady. No one is going to harm you. Not when you're the mate of our king." She said to me as she grab my hand along the hallway.

"Now we must make haste. His majesty is not a patient person." She said as still kept on pulling mg wrist until we arrive from a certain room.

She took me inside and I was stunned by its interior design. It was bigger than my house back at my village. Tiled floors, a...ah... Swimmingly pool?

"How come you have a pool?" I asked the woman that's undressing, as embarrassing at may sound, but yes... She's undressing me. Even if I say no she would just have her way cause it's her job.

"That is not a pool my lady, that is only the bathtub." When she said that I literally hung my mouth open.

"Why would he build a bathroom that could fit an entire village? He's not fat so he doesn't take much space. Even if he is still! This is too much." I said exclaiming beyond amusement.

She just giggles at my reaction and gently pulled at the so-called "bathtub" and started bathing me.

"His majesty hardly talks to scullery maids like me. I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that my lady, but let me remind you that he is a king, and a king must live in luxury...such as this." She said to my as she scrubs my hair.

Even if she is a vampire I feel so calm around her... I like her.

When she moves lowering her hands down to my crotch I jolted and went to the other side of the tub.

"I-I think I can manage from here..." I said hopefully she'll oblige.

"As you wish." She took a few steps back and waited to the corner.

...

Now that I'm clean and clothed she once again took me passing the hallway, down the stairs, heading from different directions and eventually lead to another door.