BLOOD

The vampire stared at him in silence, and then he removes himself on top of him and said;

"It's best that you don't know." He left the room locking it, "and keep your spell on."

He ordered two vampire soldiers to guard the room before leaving.

Stephen behaved himself inside the room since there might be a possibility that the vampire might change his mind and kill the boy.

"I got to behave... behave.... Behave...."
Suddenly when everything quitted down a knock from the window was heard.

Suspiciously Stephen went to observe it. It might sound impossible for someone knocking as the window when they are on the fourth floor up, but then again he is surrounded by vampires who could practically climbed the walls and tear a village apart without dropping a single blood.

"H-hello..." Well that didn't sound convincing. He thought to himself.

He opened the window but found nothing, just the wind blowing on his pink cheeks.

He closed the window thinking maybe it was just his imagination, but that immediately changed when cold hands grab his neck.

Stephen tried screaming but those cold hands were keeping his mouth shut.

Stephen punched, kicked and even bit the man who was capturing him, but I guess he was dealing with vampires because he is having a hard time squirming away from his grasp.

His body started feeling weak and eventually fought him at a minimum.

He didn't want to stop fighting.

He didn't want the man to think that he's just going to accept what he's going to do to him, just because he has the upper hand.

"Feisty one..." The man finally spoke.

"Let me go." Stephen demanded.

"Hmmm....Let me think..." The man said more like playing. " ... No." Then he started giggling like a mad man.

Stephen eventually saw a chance to escape. He stomps on his foot and his grip on Stephen loosens.

"Guar- mmph!"

But was again muffled and caught.
"I won't waste time. My master ordered me to turn you...." He said and tilted Stephen's neck to the side.

His fangs grew and sunk deep into Stephen's neck. Stephen couldn't cry for help... How can he when his mouth was shut. He cried as he was drained by the mysterious man, but he made sure that he'll keep on punching the man even though it was ineffective.

His blood raining...

His consciousness fading...

Eyelids falling...

But one thing his vision captured was that someone busted the door open and he was thrown towards that person.

"Best regards to my master your Majesty."

When Stephen opened his eyes he finds himself tucked in bed. He could not remember ever going to sleep, but then a pain struck his neck.

It was so painful that he clenched his hands on the mattress, and bit his lips just to prevent himself from screaming in agony.

However, to his dismay the same vampire who imprisoned him and ruined his life is now standing on the door frame about to approach his form.
But he could care no less...

The pain was keeping him occupied at the moment.

"Ahh! Mhp...." He couldn't stop himself from slightly yelping in pain when it suddenly became worse.

Vincent in a second was now beside Stephen.
He gently grabbed his neck tilting it up, making him face his poker face.

"Don't bite your lips... I can smell the blood all the way to my office." He said with his husky voice as he moved his thumbed on Stephen's lips.

"It... hurts..." Stephen managed to say.

"Your body is refusing the venom from our fangs. It's because you bare my mark and you belonged to me." He said. "The pain will be gone when your wound will heal."

After my wound heal?! I have to endure this pain for days!? Stephen said in his thoughts.

"Unless..."

"U-unless wh..a..t?"

"Unless you let me drink your blood and you too will do the same to me; the pain will be gone in an instant." Vincent said taking advantage of the situation.

"Never!" Stephen replied without hesitation. "T-that would m-mean I have to become like you!"

"Suit yourself...."

Vincent left after that and the cries of Stephen were echoing in the palace halls.