RAVISH

Warning! Explicit scenes up ahead. I'm not good at making this type of scenes since I have no experience to base this upon🤣 But have watched videos, read mangas, and did some bit of searching to make this work. Enjoy!

Heat succumbs my whole form as I struggle to make senses to the sensation I am feeling down my nether regions. I have also felt the strong urge to touch it but I have no clue as how and why. Everything was foreign. Vincent had all been embracing me tight around his arms as we neared the castle. He never let go of my form and I had noticed some droplets of sweat on his face. Is he feeling any sort of discomfort?

I redirected my thoughts back to my flaming body. I have yet to discover what I was experiencing. He said I am aroused. And that he'd help me when we've returned back to the castle.

"Will you really help me? Vincent I feel weird..." I said as I buried my face on his neck.

Vincent gently trace his hand on my hair and softly said that he will. When we finally reached the castle ground he waste no time and quickly went inside our room.

I whine as the heat was spreading all over my body were getting worse by the second.

"Let me help you my love..." Vincent slowly undressed my lower half. At first I thought he did this for a breather, however I was greatly mistaken when he had plump his had between my thighs and began licking my groin. It surprised me that I helped so suddenly.

"W-what... are you doing... You said you'd help me!" I say in desperation. Not only did he made the sensation worst but I was now gravely embarrassed to look at him between my thighs.

"I am my love... I am helping you to get some release."

"R-release?... Release what?"

Vincent had his jaw drop after hearing my breathy remarks.

"My love... Have you... Ever touch yourself before?"

"Of course I have! How am I supposed to clean myself- ach!" I flinch as another set of waving heat crawls to my body.

"No my love... I meant... Have you masturbated before?" He said to me with an amused expression.

"Why are you smiling like that? And no! I have never masturbated before. I... I... I-it never dawned to me before." I say as I squirm trying to subside whatever I was feeling.

"I...see..."

"Vincent... You're scaring me. Why are you smiling..."

For some reason me suffering from whatever sickness I am experiencing is making this mad vampire pleased!

"No... My love... I am just... Haha I'm...". It seems Vincent have be struggling with his vocabulary today for some odd reason. Unbeknownst to me each passing minute feels like I'm enrapt with some sort of curse.

Vincent cleared his throat and proceeded to compose himself from his awestruck state and said;

"I am honored to be your first."

With that being said traces of kisses we slowly formed between my thighs. Each peck he would make sends a tingling sensation up to my spine. And each mark he makes would slowly inch closer to my manhood. But before he could ravish me he raises his head and looked at me longingly. He crawls towards me abandoning my lower half as he now takes my lips with his. I tongues intertwined with each other. A slicking sounds were made along with my moans.

It felt like forever as he deepens our kiss and trails his hand on my waist. Being sensitive to that area I couldn't help but gave out a gasp. It didn't take long until he breaks our kiss and I was left heaving for air. My mind was aimlessly focusing on nothing. My thoughts were clouded as new eccentric sensation made my body to oblivion.