Oh.my.fucking.holy.shita.

I threw myself up straight.

Too bad the people across from me didn't.

That was a bad joke, Ava.

I'm so bored that I borderline want to ask Whitney and Hugo if they are both hand-ling Dario well.

I'm probably the worst fake girlfriend in the world.

I continued smiling and nodding as the conversation flowed around us, but realistically, I made more bad jokes about the three people inside my mind.

"I got an idea," Seth grumbled underneath his breath.

I turn towards him, "Wha-"

Before, I could understand what was happening. Seth grabbed my face and kissed me. My eyes widen as my mind plays catch up.

A hand slammed not too far off, and I thrust my body back, almost tumbling to the floor. "Get off my sister!" Trevon shouted and began crawling over the table. The plates and cups crashed on the floor. He grabbed Seth by the collar, "I can't beat you up, but Mina can!" He snapped his head towards her, "Mina!"

Mina stood up, but she was utterly confused. "What's going on?"

"You kissed my sister!" Trevon shook him back and forth. "How can you do that? How! How?!"

"Stop! Stop!" I screamed, pulling Trevon off of Seth, which wasn't that difficult since Trevon isn't that fit.

"Look-"

"I love Ava Makee!" Seth suddenly shouted, causing the volume in the restaurant to dial down.

"What?" Trevon and I shouted.

"Baby, I love you."

Frozen in place, Seth pushed Trevon away from me. He grasped my cheeks and pulled a huge kiss on my mouth. I began pounding my fists on his broad chest, but he refused to release me. The longer it went, the harder it was to breathe. The thudding sound inside my chest only increased as my face turned redder by the second. Once he was done, he threw my face back. He might as well slap me too.

"Please, don't break up with me." He sounded like he was desperate, but I knew better.

I was too freaked out to respond.

He turned towards Trevon, "I've been in love with your sister for so long. I-I-I asked her to be my fake girlfriend."

My mouth gap open, wide open.

"What?" Everyone shouted and began conversing among themselves.

"I know she doesn't like me the way I do."

"I really don't," I said, finally caught up with the situation. Seth...this fuckhole.

He took a sniff, "So, I asked her to be my fake girlfriend, and I thought eventually she would harbor some emotions for me. So, in the end, she will agree to be my real girlfriend. You know, like those books and movies." He inhaled a sharp breath, "My true girl."

I must applaud. Seth, you deserve a fucking oscar.

"That is a load of baloney!" I decided enough was enough. "He is lying. Liar!"

Seth spilled tears, actual fucking tears. "I thought you would think that way." He tucked his lip over his teeth and wiped away the tears. Everyone looks at him with complete sympathy. "I'm sorry, everyone. I'm so fucking sorry you have to see me like this. I didn-" he stops talking, holding up a hand, "I'm sorry for saying bad words, ma," he cried and rushed out the doors.

Oh, no. He will not get away that easily. I rush out the doors with him. "Seth Carrillo!" I shrieked his name. The thumping inside my chest was crashing harder than ever, and I knew my face was red. I'm not pissed off anymore, oh no, I am way past that.

When I reached Seth, I tugged him around to see a broad smile on his face. "Do you think they fell for that?"

I kicked his shin, "You fucker! How can you do this to me?"

Seth rubbed the aching sensation, "You were going to expose me. I don't want to go on anymore fake gay dates!"

I threw my leg back and kicked him right on the chicken wing, "You want me to play the bad guy Carillo?"

I crouched down, seeing him on the ground with his hands between his legs as his face scrunched up, "I'll be a bad girl...just for you," I whispered slowly.

Shuffling through his pants, I grabbed his keys, "What are you doing?" He groaned, reaching for his keys, but he was in too much pain to move.

I jiggle the key in front of his face, "I'm doing just what you want me to do...sweetharrrrrt."

I hopped on his motorcycle and revved up the engine. I can see Trevon, Mina, and Seth's family members coming out of the restaurant.

"Makee!" Seth screamed.

Without looking back, I drove away.

You don't fuck with Ava Makee.