Ebba Chapter 4

Chapter Four - Ebba POV

___________________________________________________________________________________

I was in the middle of a peaceful tan on the hood of my porsche when I received a text from Bethy. 

(smileyredheadloner231: Hey Ebbs, in class B O R E D! ) I chuckled, leave it up to Bethy to be the one to text first.  I snickered and texted back.

[SexyEbbsBabeStoner: Hehe, sucker. class doesn't start for me until the next hour... :)] Poor loser... And it continued like that.

smileyredheadloner231: yeah yeah sooo, im listening to some techno and.... well im so bored.....]  I still had questions...

SexyEbbsBabeStoner: Bet so... Why'd u leave !!!]    I pouted, I really missed her.

smileyredheadloner231: cuz ebbbs my parents lol they said u were a bad influence on me lmfao!!

SexyEbbsBabeStoner: I am lol] I need to stand strong, make her feel happy.

smileyredheadloner231: hehe :O]  Yeah... Oh shit!!! I checked my wrist watch, I had a date with Brad in like five minutes.

SexyEbbsBabeStoner: kay sry G2G gotta make out with brad B4 class starts ttyl]

*sigh*

smileyredheadloner231: BYE EBBS, I totally don't feel ditched.] Leav it up to her to be sarcastic...

SexyEbbsBabeStoner: LOL BYE.

No one had no idea how depressed I was that Bethy would leave me like that. I mean, we were totally awesome during the summer. Completely inseperable. And now... Fuck, she probably already had new friends. I mean, she is Bethany Struble for fuck's sake!!!! Everybody would literally be clawing at each other to get to her. To feel special around her.. And most of all popularity. I mean.. Thats why I was her friend. Thats why I protected her from everybody. I rolled my eyes while getting off my porsche.. I mean did people really think I cared about her? That I actually liked her? Please.. Yeah, I wanted her to myself.. But not for friendish reasons. :) P-shaa.. I mean, now I had her useless horny ex, Brad. Who in which she is totally fine with me dating... And my life is perfect. BUt now that she is gone... How do I boost my popularity? I mean, she was so naive and easy to manipulate.. I wonder..