Day 24 ✒

Hey guys I am back with today's update. Well only 6 more days left for the challenge. Happy to see that another book is on the verge of its completion.

Topic~Write about a lesson you have learned

Well till now I have learnt a number of lessons for lifetime and honestly I am happy that life brought such situations for me because with every experience I learnt a new lesson.

After a heartbreak in first love  , I understood that we should not always be vocal about our feelings, sometimes unspoken words and emotions are important.

The next lesson I learnt is people will always judge you no matter what you do listen to your heart and go with the flow.

The third lesson I learnt is trusting people is not that great , we must only trust and rely on the one's who we feel are the best ones in our lives.

Not everyone deserves  your tears, your time , a piece of your soul should be served to the right one who are genuine . As I said earlier , I hate fakeness and like being a natural and real person with everyone I meet , I feel fakeness,  its the last thing people should give me in return of my heart and love.

The another lesson I learnt is the world is a hypocrite and so are some people who live in it , I cant be one among them so I just try to be distant as much as possible.

Sometimes, the most close ones are the ones who say about you when you turn.

I read a quote somewhere and found it absolutely true,

"Mehfil mein chal rahi thi humare katal ki tayari ,
Mehfil mein chal rahi thi humare katal ki tayari ,
Jaise hi hum waha shamil huye ,
Sabne kaha , waah badi lambi umar hai tumhari "

So see this is how the world treats you . Two faced people are found everywhere.

Also, I agree that we all wear masks, but genuine ones wear it to hide their emotions while fake ones wear it to hide their true colours.

Learn to see the difference😊

Also , the most important lesson I have learnt is you should adapt solitude with peace . Embrace loneliness because its important for your own good.

The ones who know how to be happy alone are the ones who know how to take both peace and chaos that the world offers.

Thats all for today , see you all tomorrow with the next part.

~26th of june 2020

Keep loving
keep supporting
lots of love
Ashi❤