Day 4 ✒

Hey guys I am back with today's topic.
Hope you all like the read❤

Topic~Places you want to visit

So we all have are own wishlists for life and the wishlists are usually incomplete without any travelgoals.

I also have some dream places which I wanna visit in this life itself😊

Starting with the first one

♡Manali♡

So how many Yeh Jawaani hai Deewani fans here ?

Well, the movie is one of my super favourite one . The reasons are many like love goals , life goals , friendship goals but most importantly travel goals.

The trip to Manali will surely be the number one in my list .

"Ek ajeeb sa nasha tha un pahado mein" and this line itself is enough to make me go crazy for those snow capped mountains .

So yaa its ' Manali' one day for sure😍

♡Banaras♡

Banaras is in my wishlist because its my heartiest desire to experience the feeling of solitide , sitting on the banks of Ganga Ghat.

The mesmerising view of the lightened Diyas floating over the pure serene river Ganga makes me fall in love with the place even more.

♡Golden Temple , Amritsar ♡

Whenever, I see any photograph of this beautiful place, my heart yearns to be there in reality.

Its really one of the most beautiful Temple I have ever seen.

♡Nandi Hills , Bangalore♡

Recently , I saw a picture of one of senior who stays in Bangalore . She was in Nandi hills and for the very first time I got to know about a place where we can actually see the real clouds very closely.

The place ie these hills are on a very great height and thats why the clouds are nearly at a very close distance from our eyes. So yaa its a new one added to my travel wish list.

♡Wildlife Safari ♡

Okay so this one is just an optional addition because I am really afraid of animals and though I am very affectionate towards them , I dont have the heart to touch them in real.

But still if in near future , I suddenly turn courageous then I really want to go for a Wildlife Safari , in an open jeep , wearing the camoflauge jumpsuit with a cowgirl's hat.

(Ya ya , typical girls thing I know , kahi jaane se pehle kapde decide karna shuru ho jata hai 😂😂)

♡Ladakh♡

I wish to visit this place because I want to experience riding on the Yaks. Also , the place is really beautiful with crystal clear lakes and snowy ranges and as I am a photography lover, I feel that I will enjoy clicking the natural beauty for sure.

♡Las Vegas♡

So this place is famous of parties and nightlife and its something completely opposite to my personality but still once I wanna experience those late night clubs , casino and parties.

♡Paris♡

Okay so the ones who have read my stories know this fact that I am a very romantic person and then when its about romance the only place that comes to my mind is Eiffel Tower .

Ahh what beauty it is so ya I really want to see it someday😍

( hopefully after marriage because akele kya karugi waha😂😂)

♡Switzerland♡

So being a DDLJ lover since childhood , its one of my earliest wishes to visit Switzerland
(I am a big movie buff , I know😶😋)

♡Mauritius♡

After Ashi's ( Ashi Singh's ) recent trip , I feel its a newly added goal to my travel list so yaa no other reason needed 😁😁

And I know there will be more additions in this list in future but one thing I wish to happen is travelling East West North & South wale special places of India First😊😊

A special mention for four places that are very close to my heart and I can visit and re visit those places again and again and never ever get bored of them because they are really very special for me.

♡Kolkata ♡

Its my birth place and nani house too. I am deeply , emotionally attached with this city. The vibes I get when my taxi moves over the Howrah bridge is something else. The beautiful divine Ganga River , flowing beneath the bridge and the 6 am morning feels I get is something I cant depict in words.

♡Wardha♡

The place is though small but still big enough to bring me the most desired peaceful moments of love , calmness and solitude in my life .

♡Mumbai♡

It was my dream to walk and cross the big mumbai roads and experience the visual treats of seeing different places on road , the tall buildings , the sky scrapers , the flying pigeons and luckily this dream was fulfilled last november.

♡Hyderabad ♡

My nani's family recently shifted to Hyderabad and I have visited the place only once last summer and I fell for the city at once . Its so clean and advanced and I am looking forward to spend another vacation soon when the situation becomes normal.

6th of june , 2020

So ya these are the places I wanna visit someday in this life .

Hopefully you all like it.
Do share your travel goals in comment section.

Keep loving
Keep supporting
lots of love
Ashi❤