Day 2✒

Hey guys m back with today's topic. Its something I personnally love to talk about.

Topic~ Things that make you happy

The defination of happiness changes with our age.

●For me as a kid , happiness was my huge doll kingdom , my doll house , my world of fantasies.

● As a student , happiness for me was scoring great marks in my exams .

● As a daughter , happiness for me is seeing my parents safe , happy and proud .

So as the situation changes , the defination of happiness also changes.

We all have our set of things that make us happy. Some compares happiness with richness while some feel that happiness is in self satisfaction.

Sometimes I wonder how a nine letter word has different meanings and importance in a varying group of people.

Well lets not talk about the general world but lets talk about me , the things that makes me happy doesnt include great stuffs , expensive clothes , gadgets but very simple little things could bring joy in my world.

Talking about my family , my friends then seeing them happy , makes me happy too.

My parents , my world , my lifelines are the first and the most important source of joy for me . Being a single girl child , I feel that its my duty to take care of them not as a responsibility but for my own sake.

We often take care of little needs and little comforts of our loved ones. We keep a track of their medicines, their food , their health , their tensions too but sometimes we just tend to forget that how important it is to sit and laugh with our family.

So sitting and talking about random topics, making funny faces , making funny actions or just cracking stupid jokes to make them laugh is my source of joy. Seeing their beautiful smile keeps my lips stretched in that sweet curve.

♡Spending time with friends , giggling , laughing and making fun of each other also adds some happy moments in my life.

Sometimes its watching a movie or sometimes just playing games, cups of coffees or a plate of maggie . Sometimes it sitting in a comfortable silence or sometimes it just chatting nonstop .

See what did it take? Nothing .. but it gives us alot , gives us some really happy moments that are forever treasured in our memories.

♡Happiness for me resides in self love too. It took alot of time to come put of my own zone of sadness and love myself the way I am.

Loving myself and embracing my good bad habits is also a part of my journey and honestly I am enjoying it because its really making me self satisfied , happy and keeps me sane and peaceful.

Happiness lies in creativity

When I talk about creativity , the things that comes to my mind are Writing , photography  & home decoration .

Writing~

Writing gives me the best moments and honestly being loved is so important , although I did talk about self love above but still we do need some people who appreciates us and boosts our morale so yaa I love myself as a writer because people here love me as their writer.

Photography~

Photography for me is a funfilled hobby . Capturing the sky , ,the clouds,  the moon , the sunsets , the birds , the flowers ,the leaves , my planrs  the dark nights , the early mornings , fog , dew drops , mist and Rainfall  and the list is long I know😂 but capturing this real beauty adds joy , peace and happy moments in my life .