"How's she doing?" I asked softly.

"About as well as can be expected, she's obviously heart broken but it isn't going to stop us." Tony said with a small smile.

A couple of weeks ago Pepper found out that she wouldn't be able to have a baby naturally, she'd either have to use IVF or a surrogate but they were quite wary of that due to Tony's status and all. A couple of minutes later, the others all burst into the room and started fussing over Walker, I saw Pepper's eyes well up when we told them all his full name, Tony pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. Out of everyone, they deserved to start a family the most, they've been through so much together and they'd make amazing parents. We were moved to another hospital room, we had to stay overnight to make sure there were no problems with Walker and the others all left, taking the twins back to the tower with them.

"I can't believe we've got another little one to look after." Clint said with a grin.

"It's going to be amazing." I said.

"It won't be long until all 3 of them are running around at the farm, when we move there properly we're going to get some more animals, not just the horses." He said, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"That sound perfect." I said with a smile.

The next morning we were allowed to leave the hospital, it took a little convincing but having Bruce at the tower with us was the deal breaker I think, he has 7 PhD's so they couldn't exactly say no.

"Momma!" Axel cheered when Clint and I stepped out of the elevator.

The twins ran up to us and wrapped themselves around our legs, Clint put Walker's car seat down on the floor and we both pulled them into a hug.

"They've been waiting for you to bring Walker home since they woke up." Steve said with a chuckle.

"Momma, our brother?" Maddy said, pointing at Walker's car seat.

"Yeah, it's your new little brother, his name is Walker." I told them.

"Walk-a." Axel tried.

"That's right buddy." Clint said with a grin.

Axel walked off over to where the others were on the couch, pointing over at us as he spoke.

"My new brother, Walk-a." He said and Tony's face lit up in a grin.

"Are you excited?" He asked Axel, lifting him onto his lap as Axel nodded profusely.

"Can I hold him?" Pepper asked, walking over to us.

"Of course." I said.

She carefully lifted Walker out of his car seat and cradled him into her chest, she grinned down at him and Tony stood beside her, watching Pepper with a smile on her face. Clint wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder as we both watched the couple in front of us with smiles on our faces.

"I hope they sort something out soon, they really deserve to be parents." He said quietly and I nodded in agreement.

"I actually have an idea, come with me." I said, taking his hand in mine.

"We'll be back in a minute, if he starts crying call us." Clint said as I lead him to our room.

I smiled when I opened the door, the crib had finished being built in our room; it was what we had just started doing when my waters broke, Tony must have finished it last night.

"What's your idea then?" Clint asked as he shut the door.

Clint's P.O.V.

"Are you sure?" I asked when Abi finished explaining her plan to me.

"Positive, obviously not right now but soon." She said with a proud grin.

"You are so amazing." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"It's nothing they wouldn't do for us." She said softly.

I pressed my lips against hers and she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her, but we eventually had to part for air and I rested my forehead on hers.

"I love you so much." I breathed.

"I love you too, but we'd better get back to the others." She said with a small smile.

I took her hand in mine and we walked back to the living room with the others, Tony and Pepper were still fussing over Walker whilst Sam and Steve were playing with the twins, I was worried they'd feel a little pushed out but they seem to be fine at the moment.

"Everything alright?" Tony asked as we sat down next to him.

"Everything is perfect." I said with a smile.