3

Abi's P.O.V.

"You lost a lot of blood which is why you're attached to this. Bruce should be able to take it out soon though, you've been hooked up to it for hours now, and I'm pretty sure he's used more than one already." He told me and I nodded in response.

As I went to stand up, my legs gave way and I fell but Clint caught me before I hit the floor.

"Uh thanks." I said with a nervous laugh.

As we walked along, Clint had his arm around my waist just in case I fell again. We made our way over to the elevator and stepped inside, he pressed a button and it started to move.

"Good afternoon Mr Barton." A voice said, making me jump.

Clint laughed at my reaction, shaking his head.

"Hi Jarvis." He said with a smile.

"What the hell is that?" I asked, still confused.

"It's Jarvis, Tony's AI computer, he's all over the building." Clint explained, as if it was just a normal thing.

"Right." I said skeptically.

We stepped out of the elevator and I was in total awe, this place was huge. I looked to my left and saw a glimpse of the kitchen but Clint started leading me off the right. He pointed to our right at one of the doors.

"That's Steve's room." He said.

I nodded, trying to act as normal as possible but it was hard, I had just walked past Captain America's room. Next to Steve's room was Bruce's, then his room. We stopped outside the next door down from his and he had a proud grin on his face.

"And this is your room." He said, opening the door for me.

I stepped inside and a big grin spread across my face. Along the back wall was a big window looking out over the city, on the right hand wall was a huge king sized bed, I had a closet, a dresser, a desk and a book shelf as well.

"Through that door is the bath- what's wrong?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

"Thank you." I said, tears spilling down my cheeks.

Tonight would be the first night I had slept in a proper bed in exactly three year and one day. It was amazing, I was so grateful for everything they had done for me already and although it probably didn't seem like much to them, this was a huge deal for me.

"It's our pleasure." He said with a smile, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I couldn't help but flinch when I felt his hand touch my shoulder. He frowned but didn't question it, instead he walked over towards the door opposite my bed.

"This is the bathroom." He said, opening the door.

My jaw dropped, it was huge, almost as big as my bedroom. The bath tub was the biggest tub I had ever seen in my life, there was a separate shower cubicle and it was all just so fancy. A smile spread across Clint's face when he saw my reaction, I looked down and played with the hem of the top I was wearing, then remembered it wasn't mine.

"Uh whose top am I wearing? And where is mine?" I asked.

"It's mine and we had to throw it away because it was stained in blood and had a big hole in it." He said.

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks when he said it was his top, and I don't even know why, there was something about this guy that just made me feel different, like there was finally someone that cared.

"I'd like to take you to meet the others if you're up for it?" He asked hopefully.

"Sure." I said with a small smile.