sixty five

last chapter :(. thank you for the support on this book. right when this chapter comes out so will the sequel. this is a long chapter!

3 years later...

"sawyer! nic! come on let's go!" i said calling down my daughters for their first day of highschool.

"mom i'm a senior what the heck!" sawyer said laughing.

"i'm a junior." nic said amazed.

"my babies are growing up." i said tearing up slightly.

"mom don't cry!" sawyer said hugging me. and then nic hugged me. and then troy. and then the door bursts open to reveal chase, cynthia, nora, and daniel.

"GROUP HUG!" cynthia yelled. they all ran over and came into the hug. we laughed and enjoyed this moment till the kids left for school.

"our babies really did grow up didnt they?" i ask quietly.

"they sure did." cynthia said.

"i remember when they were just freshman and eighth graders." chase said smiling.

"nic and nora did not want to go to school." troy said laughing. we talked about the many memories we had with them.

we all decided to go have lunch somewhere. me and cynthia suggested tender greens and they agreed so we just went there.

we sat and ate and talked about more and more memories but about the air bnb & how we all first met.

it's crazy to think i met cynthia, troy, chase, well everyone when i was only 17. and now i'm sitting here with two kids, one of them being 17 as we speak.

it's insane to think of how life became. i never once saw myself where i am today, modeling, being known, having a wonderful husband, bestfriend, and kids.

they started school on a friday so we decided to have one last night of all of us. cynthia, chase, troy, jaden, madi, avani, and anthony.

the boys. we also would have our kids here but they'd just hang out upstairs. we decided on a movie night sleepover like we always do to bring back the best memories.

we finished up our food and went to go get snacks and drinks for everyone tonight. we picked up the kids some stuff as well and headed home.

it was only 12 pm so we definitely had a lot of time to kill. i knew it was sawyers lunch so i texted her the plan.

MOMMA BEAR💞
hey bug! there's gonna
be a big movie night
tonight just for the
memories. amelie,
daniel, nora, and
leah are coming!

(leah is jaden & madis kid!)

SAWYER BUG❤️
okay momma!
can't wait <3.

me and cynthia decided to go into the pool because why not . we changed into some bathing suits i had and ran outside.

the boys were making tiktoks right in front of the pool so me and cynthia ran and pushed them in with us.

"what the fuck!" chase yelled.

"not cool." troy said and picked me up just to throw me back in. we all laughed and swam for a bit until cynthia and chase had to go home to get ready.

it was only like 1 pm now so me and troy swam.

"mamas your so beautiful." he said making me smile.

"your pretty cute yourself." i said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"i'm so happy i got to do all of this, accomplish all of this with you princessa." he said kissing me.

"me too. i love you more than anything." i said.

"i love you too pretty boy." i giggled and kissed him. we swam around for a bit again until it was time to get out. we showered and changed into comfy clothes.

i wore these tan/beige biker shorts and just a white sweatshirt of troys like normal. he had on sweats and a t-shirt.

the girls got home a little later and started setting things up upstairs. once everything was perfect people started coming over.

first was cynthia, chase, and their kids. and then madi & jaden & leah, then anthony, avani, and amelie.

everyone went upstairs to the family room upstairs while we stayed downstairs.

"guys we should watch the maze runner series!" i said excitedly.

"yes!!" madi said.

"omg please." cynthia said.

"agreed bitches." avani said laughing. we all agreed to watch the maze runner series. we all cuddled up and about halfway into the first movie we wanted to watch something funny instead.

we put on grown ups and laughed our asses off. in the middle of watching it all the kids ran and jumped on us.

we hugged them and died laughing. they ended up staying with us to watch the movie(s) which made all of us happy.

we soon finished the movie and decided to go for a late night swim. we changed into some bikinis and headed out.

i wore a black swimsuit with chain straps, avani wore a red & white bikini, cynthia wore a white and black cheetah print bikini, and madi wore a baby blue bikini.

we then all went into the pool. well, we all jumped into the pool making everyone laugh. we swam around for awhile and just lived in the movement.

it was fun seeing all of us grow up together and stick together. we all knew eachother since we were 16/17 and it's crazy to know we'd stick.

we've celebrated our success together, our kids, accomplishments, new jobs, and new homes. moving from new york to LA was a huge step for me.

and when all of us did it together made it so much better. i felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist.

"hey princess, what are you thinking about ?" he asked me sweetly.

"i'm just happy we all stuck by eachother for life. i'm happy to have this family we have. we're inseparable and our kids grew up with amazing role models. i love you guys!" i said tearing up.

"aww we love you too bae!" cynthia said coming towards me. we all shared a big hug including the kids.

after we got inside everyone fell asleep in the living room. i walked into sawyers room and saw daniel and her passed out. i kissed the top of her head and whispered goodnight.

i then did the same to nicolette in her room. there was 4 of them in there including her. me and troy walked into our room and laid down.

"thank you for making this my best life yet troy juliano zarba." i said quietly.

"thank you for everything scarlett mae zarba." he said and kissed me.

"i love you." i whispered half asleep.

"i love you too. goodnight." he kissed my head and drifted off to sleep.

wowowowow welcome to the end of this book. thank you for the endless love on this book and it was so fun writing this for you guys.

the sequel to this book is now UP!! it's called 'california [zarba]'. love you guys !