sixty one

it was now friday and all the kids decided to stay at our house. which also meant cynthia and chase would come over for dinner.

we decided to just make some chicken fettuccine and salad. it was already 6 and sawyer said they'd be over at 6:30. we already prepared the chicken so that was just waiting.

we threw together the food and set it all out. it obviously wasn't fancy but we wanted to have fun and be somewhat 'fancy' as a joke.

i was wearing a purple latex dress, since that was the closest thing to fancy i own. troy wore a white polo shirt and some blue jeans.

nicolette came down wearing a blueish black dress with white flower details. and sawyer wore a orange striped tank top and ripped jeans since she doesn't have anything fancy either.

cynthia showed up in a glittery black dress, chase wore a turquoise blue shirt with white specks on it, black jeans, and a belt. nora wore a oversized jean jacket and a dress with newspaper print on it. daniel wore a flannel hoodie and oversized jean jacket with basic jeans.

right when they got here the kids went to their rooms. we all talked until we decided dinner was ready. everyone came down and we all laughed and had a great time.

we all took a lot of pictures which was great and we decided on a big movie night. we all changed out of our fancy attire and into some comfy clothes.

once me and troy were in our room we started changing. the top half of my body currently bare. i felt kisses on my shoulder then to my neck.

"t-troy we have company. not now." i said.

"okay mama." he said and we shared a very passionate and long kiss. i changed into his shirt and sweats and he did the same.

i walked downstairs to see sawyer, daniel, nora, and nicolette all on one of the couches we had and so me, cynthia, troy, and chase all got the other one.

i noticed sawyer wearing daniels hoodie which me and cynthia continued to giggle about.

"mom stopppp." sawyer said hiding in his chest.

"their so gonna get together." i told cynthia.

"of course." she said laughing. we decided on watching sixteen candles which the boys were not happy about.

we continued doing that till cynthia and chase had left and the kids went to bed. me and troy got into bed and cuddled up next to eachother.

"i love you troy. goodnight." i said.

"goodnight my beautiful queen. i love you more." he said kissing me. we turned off the lights and went to bed.

@scarzarba

(...)

)