thirty

omg were already on chapter 30.

i was sitting with troy in our living room. we had a day to ourself and tonight. jaden and abby thought we needed a day for ourselves so they offered to take her for tonight.

we were sitting in the living room watching some show on disney plus. basically what we always do. as he was watching the movie i was spaced out thinking of other things.

like the way he touches me, loves me, kisses me, etc. but then he snapped me out of it.

"mamas what are you thinking about so hard?" he asked rubbing my thigh.
"sex." i replied vaguely.
"we haven't been able to do that for awhile, and i'm fine with doing it now." he smirked at me.

i smirked back and he caught on. he was soon on top of me in a hard make out session. he kept grinding against me causing me to moan into the kiss.

he left kisses down my neck and made sure to leave marks. soon we were both naked and went to our room.

"are you ready baby?" he asked me teasing me.
"yes troy, please."

he slowly entered me and went slow but soon picked up his pace. he had me basically screaming at this point. we haven't been able to do this and so the pleasure was definitely overwhelming.

at this point he was pounding into me. harder than ever. it felt so good but i soon felt myself coming undone. i soon came, and shortly after he did too. riding out our highs. he pulled out, and we walked to go take a shower.

i was sore and really tired so he washed my hair for me and my body and i couldn't be more thankful. i got in my robe and just went to sleep. troy pulled me closer to him and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

its 7 am and there's pounding on the door. i walk downstairs to go see what's happening. troy was still asleep being the heavy sleeper he is.

i open the door to reveal quinton.

"SCAR, CYNTHIA IS IN LABOR GET TROY AND MEET US AT THE HOSPITAL."
"o-okay."

i was freaking out. my bestfriend is giving birth now. i woke up troy and we raced down to the hospital. i texted jaden and told him what was going on.

scarlett
hey, can you
watch sawyer
for awhile more.
cynthia is in labor
and wants me and
troy here.

jaden
of course. tell
her i wish her the
best!!