thirty one

2 weeks later ...

it was a chill evening at home, it was currently 11 pm. troy was in our room playing cod with the boys. while i just put sawyer down. i walked in through our room and kissed his head telling him i was gonna go shower.

i walked into our bathroom and started up the shower. i washed my body and shaved. i washed and conditioned my hair and decided to get out. i look at my phone and see a text from the groupchat of me, cynthia, avani, and abby.

FEARSOME FOUR

bestfriend 😡😘
y'all, i saw this trend on
tiktok where you drop
your towel and stand
naked in front of your
bf while playing video
games. wanna try it?

cuzzo🤮💞
hell yeah!!

clown girl💙🖖🏼
lets do it gals.

nyc babe 😉💋
yes please.

so that's what i did. i started recording for tiktok and walked to the door frame and dropped the robe on the floor. i walked next to the tv.

"troy"

he looked at me and did a double take. he told the boys he had to take care of something and they said they did too. i giggled mentally.

"come here baby." he picked me up and put me on the bed. i laughed and he left kisses on my neck.

"mamas if you wanted me off you could've said so." he said into my neck.

"i know baby, but this was fun." i said playing with his hair.

he rolled off of me so i could go change and so i put on underwear and one of his long sleeves and crawled back into bed. he got back on top of me and that's how we fell asleep.

filler chapter because i wanted to make a chapter of this trend lmao.