fifty four

i woke up to cynthia and sawyer on top of me. i tried to see what time it was and it was 11 am. i woke up the girls so we could go shop.

"cynth, avani, madi wake up let's go before the boys notice." i said. they all slowly woke up and went to get changed.

i wore a green snake print shirt with black pants and some air forces. when i walked downstairs they were all ready.

"i'll drive let's go." i said and we went to my car. we picked up starbucks and then were off. cynthia played music which we jammed out to.

when we got to the mall we went to victoria secret first. i wanted to get more lingerie so that's why i went.

"should i get this?" i asked holding up a beautiful lace lingerie set.

"yes you'd look bomb." madi said.

"yes bestfriend." cynthia said.

"omg get it NOW." avani said laughing.

we all purchased what we wanted and were off to the next stores. we ended up being there for 4 fours.

we left around 4:30 and called it good. we got mcdonald's for everyone at home so they weren't entirely mad at us for ignoring them all day.

we walked through the door and yelled, "hey bitches" . we all laughed and the boys came down the stairs looking not so happy.

"what's wrong baby?" i ask.

"where were you guys?" he said sternly.

"at the mall." i said quietly.

"why didn't you or any of you tell us." he yelled. i hate getting yelled at so i flinched when he did. i walked upstairs with my bags letting a few tears drop.

i locked the door to our room and sat on the bed. i changed into troys shirt and sweats and wrapped myself in covers.

there was knocking at my door and i didn't wanna sound like i was crying so i tried my best to hide it.

"h-hello." i asked.

"princess can i come in?" i heard troys sweet voice.

"y-yeah hold on." i said quietly. i walked to the door and unlocked it walking back to the bed still wrapped in the covers.

he closed the door and i heard him lock it.

"mamas, i'm so so so sorry for yelling at you. i didn't mean to but i was scared when you were gone, we all were. we didn't know if y'all were hurt or just left or anything. i was just scared." he said quietly.

i just turned over in the bed to look at him. he looked sad and it broke my heart. i cuddled into his chest while a few tears slipped out.

"baby don't cry. i'm sorry." he said rubbing my back and kissing my head. i looked up at him in my glossy eyes and kissed him.

"don't be. go get our babies." i said. he nodded and came back in with them. they came running after me and jumped. we all cuddled and took a nap.

@scarzarba

(...)

liked by zarbruh, jadenhossler, avani, madimonroe, cynthiaparkerrrr, lilhuddy, luvanthony, 1,300,000 more

sssssnake 😳

comments -

@zarbruh : hottest momma out there

@cynthiaparkerrrr : cutest bae

@madimonroe : your cute

@avani : yes ssssexy

@lilhuddy : nice shirt

@luvanthony : my gf went gay for you

@scarsbby : cutest

@troynscar : yes

load more comments...