twelve

[ imagine everyone who read this followed😳 also ty so much for 3k reads]

one week later

i woke up in my new room at my new house. it may be a week since we moved in but i feel a rush of excitement everytime i wake up.

being in this home with the people i love makes me so happy, being able to wake up knowing i'm finally okay is the best feeling. i was just laying in bed when i felt troy roll on top of me.

"troy your squishing me" i muffled out.
"sorry princess." he said and rolled off of me still having his arm wrapped around me. we stayed like that for awhile before getting up and going downstairs.

as we came down the stairs i smelled bacon, pancakes, and hash browns. cynthia and chase were making food while everyone else was already eating.

"hey guys, food!" she passed us both a plate and once i took a bite i rolled my eyes back.
"cynthia this is so good." i told her.
"thank you babe" she smiled at me.

the whole time i was eating troy would laugh at me from the noises or faces i was making because it was like i was tasting heaven.

after awhile me and troy went back upstairs to get ready. we both started stripping and got in the shower together.

once we got in the shower he immediately kissed me very passionately. and started pushing me against the wall. he kissed down my neck and sucked on my sweet spot and then back up to my lips.

he grabbed one of my legs signaling me to jump. i jumped and wrapped my arms around his waist while making out. i kissed down his jawline to his neck and left sloppy kisses till he moaned and i started sucking it harder.

"t-troy fuck" i laid my head back and without warning he slammed into me giving me no time to adjust. he thrusted into me harder and faster like no tomorrow.

i couldn't control my moans as they were louder than i would imagine. he laid his head in the crook of my neck grunting which turned me on more.

"t-troy i'm cl-close."
"i know baby, let go." and as he said that i released onto him and he pulled out and came on my stomach.

we washed off and washed our hair and body and got out. we were gonna just have a lazy day so i changed into my nike pros and one of troys shirts. he changed into sweatpants and no shirt.

me and troy have the biggest room in the house so we decided to set up little beds around the room and have everyone come spend the day with us and have a movie day.

and that's what we did. me, troy, cynthia, and chase were all on our bed because me and cynthia wanted to lay with eachother so the boys were on either side of us and we were in the middle.

it was around 7 pm and everyone was asleep besides the four of us on a bed. we've watched movies all day and decided everyone would just stay in here tonight. i looked up at troy and kissed him and then laid on top of all three of them.

they all groaned and laughed and we all just talked for the rest of the night till we fell asleep. this is where my happiness was.