thirty eight

me and troy were on our last day of our honeymoon. i was super sad cause i wanted to spend forever here alone with him.

but i did miss sawyer a lot.

it's was already 9 pm and we had just finished dinner  and were now watching tv. i decided to go take a shower and relax.

"baby, ima go take a shower." i said and got up and kissed him.

"okay." he said. as i was walking away he smacked my ass which made him laugh. i turned on the shower and pressed shuffle on my playlist that connected to the built in speaker.

i stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the warm shower. it immediately relaxed my body. i got my hair wet and just kinda hugged my body. i soon felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and a head resting on my shoulder.

i brought my hand up and caressed his cheek.

"hey baby." i smiled.

"hi princess." he said kissing my neck. he sucked on my sweet spot and left his mark and slowly turned me around to bring me into a passionate kiss. he pulled me closer if that was even possible.

he put me up against the cold shower wall. i moaned due to the cold sensation on my back. troy was holding one of my legs up and told me then to jump. so i did.

he was now holding me up by my ass and continued to kiss me. this moment right here i knew we were meant for eachother. through all the shit we went through, we made it out stronger than ever. and i love him.

he slowly entered me causing me to shut my eyes super tight. he slowly thrusted into me making me feel immense amounts of pleasure.

"i-i- i love you so mu-much troy." i moaned out.

"i love yo-you too pri-princess." he said.

he continued his slow, passionate movements which made me completely feel at bliss. we were soon coming to our highs and i felt him cum inside me. resulting in me cumming after him.

he rode out our highs and helped wash my body and hair. he was being super gentle with me. we got out and i brushed my hair and teeth and got changed into his sweatshirt and fell asleep in heaven.

i cuddled close into troys body and felt at home again.

3 months later...

i've been feeling super nauseous ever since me and troy had gotten back from our honeymoon. i decided to schedule a doctors appointment which was in 30 minutes.

it took me about 20 minutes to get there so i sat in the office until i got called in.

"scarlett zarba? the doctor is ready for you." the nurse smiled at me.

i walked down the hallway and into the room i was told to go in.

"hi scarlett, what's been going on with you?" the doctor asked politely.

"i've been feeling very nauseous, and dizzy and getting the worst stomach pain." i explained.

"okay let me run a few tests and i'll get back to you." she smiled at me.

"okay thank you." i smiled back.

i waited around 15 minutes until she came back.

"well congratulations scarlett, your 3 months pregnant!"

"oh my. this is amazing! thank you so much!" i said.

"of course, you may leave now." she said smiling.

i left feeling happier than ever.