thirty five

it's been a week since sawyers birthday and me and charli decided to meet up for coffee. we decided to just go to urth cafe.

if your wondering what happened between me and aspyn again. she became friends with madi monroe. the girl who despised me even though we were bestfriends. and she became friends with mads.

she decided to ditch me to get clout which hurt a lot. but i should've known better. anyways, me and charli met up and talked a lot.

"so char what have you been up to?" i asked.

"well, ever since josh and bryce dropped that diss track i talked to chase. and he tried getting with nessa while he was with me. so we split ways. i left the hype house to get out there and be me. be my own brand." she said.

i reached across the table and grabbed her hand.

"char, i'm so sorry i know what it's like to be cheated on and it sucks. i'm so sorry. i love you and i'm here for you and i'm glad your building your own brand." i told her .

the door to urth opened and i see madi, mads, and aspyn.

"hey bestie!" madi said walking over to charli.

she saw me and her smile turned into a frown.

"i think i'm gonna go." i told charli. i started standing up when i heard charli say,

"yeah i'll come with." i nodded and we walked out.

"i'm irritated, madi knows we stopped being friends because of how mean she is to you and your family. do you mind if i come over for a little?" she asked.

"not at all. c'mon let's go."

she got in her car and followed me back to my house. we walked in and sat our stuff down. troy came downstairs and saw us. he gave me a hug and a kiss.

"hey charli, how've you been?" he asked.

"i've been good and you?" she said.

"amazing." he replied.

he told me he was gonna go upstairs and play video games while we chilled downstairs. we talked about random stuff.

"so when are you and troy getting married?" she said smiling.

"next month. july 8th. i'm gonna ask people to be bridesmaids etc tomorrow. but since your here i'll tell you now, will you be one of my bridesmaids?" i asked her.

"oh my yes scar!!" she hugged me and smiled.

"so any love interests for you?" i asked her.

"eh kinda. i don't know. i think one guys cute but i don't know if it'd work."

"who?" i asked.

"griffin." she replied.

(btw in this story dixie and griff never talked / dates)

"awhh! shoot your shot girl." i said.

we laughed and talked alittle more until it was time to go. she left and said goodbye and hugged me.

"troy, come here!" i yelled from downstairs.

"yes my love?" he said holding me.

"where's sawyer?" i asked him.

"oh she's with cynthia because cynthia wanted her and daniel to meet a little bit."

"oh okay. when will she be back?" i asked.

"later tonight." he smirked.

"troy not tonight." i said.

"okay baby that's fine." he kissed me and sat on the couch.

i thought to myself, this will be the last time till next month that we get to be alone . maybe i should just go for it. troy was playing video games downstairs and so i went and sat on his lap. i just hugged him like it was nothing.

"hi baby." he said

"hi daddy." i whispered in his ear.

he laughed and scooted me up. i kissed his neck all over, and then marking him. i continue kissing his jaw, neck, behind his ear while grinding against him.

"sc-scar stop." he said.

"no." i replied.

he shut off the console and flipped us over harshly. he gripped his hand around my neck, tight but not to tight.

"princess, you didn't listen. do you know what's gonna happen?" he asked.

"no, what's gonna happen." i smiled at him.

"punishment." he replied and immediately slammed his lips on mine. we were in a rough make out session till he signaled for me to take off my shirt. so i took off mine while he took off his.

"no bra. fuck." he said starting to suck on my boobs. he left hickies everywhere making sure to mark me.

"troy. please hurry". i whined out.

it's like i flipped a switch in his brain and he ripped off my pants and leggings. he slowly teased me by rubbing his tip against my folds.

he slowly pushed into me, going slowly. he slowly started to pick up his pace which caused both of us to let out a breathy moan. he started going harder and harder to the point where i was coming undone.

"troy i-i'm clo-close." i moaned out

"me too baby. fuckkk."

we both let go and he rode out our highs. we walked upstairs and took a shower. right as we got out of the shower there was a knock on our door which we knew it was cynthia with sawyer. i went to go get the door when troy stopped me.

"mamas, i'll go get it. go lay down."

he walked downstairs and walked back up with sawyer. instead of placing her in her room he placed her on our bed. we put on a show and all fell asleep in our bed.

"i can't wait to have another baby with you ma." he whispered kissing my head.

"me too troy. me too." i whispered back. i kissed him and then kissed sawyers head. it was relieving to know this is our happy family.

then i remembered.

"uh baby?" i asked.

"yes?"

"we didn't use a condom... did we?" i asked.

"no. i forgot. well let's hope we have another kid." he smiled at me.

"i'm okay with this. we get married in a month. i ask my bridesmaids tomorrow. and we might have another kid. i'm excited to say the least." i said.

"i love you scarlett." he said.

"i love you baby." i replied.

and with that we drifted off to sleep.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
this is a long ass chapter. i hope you liked it it was a whole 1052 words.