ten

i instantly smiled seeing my bestfriends post me. i got a text from troy right as i sat on the couch.

BABY TROY😽🥰
hey mamas, i'll be there
in 10. see you soon
birthday girl💗.

MAMAS😝💘
okay baby, see
you soon!

as i was waiting for troy to show up i tidied up the house and waited for his arrival.

he finally arrived and gave me a hug.
"hey birthday girl. you are looking beautiful today." he smiled at me.
"thank you lover." i pecked his lips and we left to breakfast.

we showed up to elmers and i got french toast with sausage and hash browns. he got the pancakes with bacon and eggs. we talked and took pictures. we decided today was the day we'd tell all the fans we are together.

we soon left breakfast after fighting who'd pay, troy won. we looked at a bunch of houses and apartments. we got to our last house and it was beautiful. i fell in love with it. it had 5-6 bedrooms, 2 floors and a beautiful balcony looking over the city.

the reason we needed a big house was because cynthia, avani, madi, jaden, anthony, chase, and troy would all be living there. and no we aren't becoming another hype house.

zach was gonna move in but he didn't wanna leave home just yet. the room situations were gonna be me and troy, avani and anthony, jaden and madi, and chase and cynthia.

we payed for the house right then and there because the others were flying in, in 2 days. troy has been packed for awhile and brought it to my house because he hated packing anyways. i finished packing all my stuff yesterday.

when we got back home after dinner and house shopping it was already nine. so we decided to go live and tell everyone.

"hey guys." i waved and smiled while sitting on troys lap.
"hey peeps!" he exclaimed.

we skimmed through some comments and a lot of them asked 'are y'all together' 'she's sitting on his lap' blah blah blah. we were talking about random things and answering questions when i looked at him and he nodded, signaling we should tell them now.

"okay guys so the real reason we went live is because. me and troy are officially together now. we have been for about 2 months and we couldn't be any happier!" i exclaimed and laid on him more.
"now please don't hate on me or scar, we have been talking for a long time now but finally made it official. i care about her a lot and she is beautiful. and i'd never wanna be with anyone else besides this cutie. your my favorite mamas." he kissed me and i smiled at him.

we got a lot of positive comments... and a lot of negative comments. so we decided to keep comments disabled for awhile.

alittle later we decided to end the live and head to bed. it was now around 11 and it was officially my last night in this room.

troy had his arm around me and his face in the crook of my neck.

"goodnight mamas. moving day tomorrow, and happy birthday."
"goodnight baby." i replied

and soon we drifted off to sleep.